Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =`^..^`=
Forum: Cat community May 10th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Last draft: PingPing Pi2nya & Sundance CHANGES" LL" WANTS MADE Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz,Both by Rank& Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name

Iam gwad yoo wiked et. I hope "LL" uhprooves uff et too.
Geez, we wurked hard onnit.
Fangu fur da nise wurdz. Wheere iz ower webbysite? Watz da URL? Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"...
Poiyfekt!
Forum: Cat community May 10th 09, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
PingPing Pi2nya & Sundance CHANGES" LL" WANTS MADE Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz,Both by Rank& Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name

Sawry, I made sum spelling miztaykes dat I korreked. Diz is da final draft
Iam uzing.
Mosey..... furry tired

"Mosey =`^..^`="
Hihi Mosey heer
Meowmies stoopid pooter is habbing trubble wif da...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 09, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Noo Bitties Da ceremonie endz!

Tomorrow okay?
"Granby"
U kan email.
"Mosey =`^..^`="
Hihi Piglet
Huh? I dunt qwite unnerstand, but I do, iffen yoo gnow wat I meen..
Yer Gramby is a wunnerful laddee.
Izzit umkay...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Ping Pi2nya & Sundance CHANGES" LL" WANTS MADE Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz,Both by Rank& Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name

Hihi Mosey heer
Meowmies stoopid pooter is habbing trubble wif da spases
A bug floo in hur tummy n mayed hur sik n hur did da best hur cood wif it .
Prezident "LL" wanted sum changes made sew heer...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 09, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
An Inbitatshun!

HiHi Piglet Yoo iz rite, I gotsa pratise wif da mirror n not doo no harm wif
et.
I jest will put da peece bak on thuh wall at hoam n leaf et there n not
karry et urouwnd. I dunt wanna brake et. ...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
BW Have to tell you all

It's cleaned off, now I put Saran wrap over my keyboard and if I spit
something on it, I don't have to clean it off. It was funny..I did put a
BW in front of the Subject, but too late. ...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
The Temple

Mimzy n Bob Qat apoligize fur thuh mistake bowt thuh collar n promise gnot
tew say a word bowt et tew inny kitty. Gize, Morgana gabe usses eech a
stone, n telled usses tew git dem blessed also cuz...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Noo Bitties Da ceremonie endz!

Hihi Piglet
Huh? I dunt qwite unnerstand, but I do, iffen yoo gnow wat I meen..
Yer Gramby is a wunnerful laddee.
Izzit umkay iffin mine' Pa Mosey' sends hurself a e-mayel? [wink]
Pa Mosey's hoomin...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Da ceremonie endz!

Mimzy heer ugin..uff korse yoo r rite bowt dat Gramby, Pa Mosey sez yoo iz a
furry wize laddee n he iz rite. I jest wanted tew ride offer wiff yoo n
hold one uf dem is awl, den come bak. I gnow a...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Happee Meowmiez Day

Heer in the Ewe Ess Aye n uther pwases , we slebrate a day wen we honor owr
Meowmies. Hoomin Meowmies, Catmoms, D*gmoms, iffen yoo have a furkid, but
no barekid, yer still a meowmie. Yuss yoo r. ...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Da ceremonie endz!

Mimzy wooks at da sweet liddle bitties and askes "Iz there room on da porter
for mee? Kan I go wiff yoo? I luffs bitties tew, I will help yoo wif dem,
I wanna hold one, pleeeeeeeeeeeze? [tiny...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
The Temple

Mimzy and Bob Qat are trying to figure out how to get their stones Morgana
gave them blessed to, and they overhear the guard tell OT what to do, and
the 3 of them walk over to the line. Wow,...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
sad stormmee

Now, I'm sitting here crying...Kyla

"Granby"
They called me after she let them nurse twice then, when they called and
said she had totally washed them and let them eat again, I just cried like...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Have to tell you all

Would you care to come over and clean my sticky ginger tea with honey off
Mosey
AND my keyboard? They're little Hamburger Helpers:) Kyla

"Granby"
I know the cats are enjoying their visit to the...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
sad stormmee

Doze liddle bitties had some Angels watching offer dem, Oh, diz maykes me
sew happee.
I kant let myself thimk abowt da momcats tho. I git tew upset, or bowt da
ijits hoo left dem at yer haowse.I...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
A liddle sad nooz

I juss wantid to let da kommyoonitee know dat my grandmeowmie (Meowmie's
meowmie) wentid to da brij dis week. Dey wuznt furry klose, but sheze
still a liddle sad. I duznt haz much else to say,...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
sad stormmee

Ohhhhh, I hoap diz wurks. I feal sew bad fur thuh bitties. Bless yer hear
Gramby for taking kare uff dem n feedin dem fur gnow.
Mosey
--hopeful.

"Granby"
Well, Bast waz wiff da bitties. Da...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Pi2nya & Sundance CHANGES" LL" WANTS MADE Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz,Both by Rank& Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name

Hihi Mosey heer
Prezident "LL anted sum changes made sew heer they are.
Mine secretary is sick n did da best het cood wif it . LL wrote:
*All Pooh-Bahs shud b befur Prez, more impurrtant.
*Retired...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 09, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Ping: Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz,Both by Rank& Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name

Mosey heer.
Xclent job! Not want micromanage but few sujeshuns.

Fangu, we r wurking furry hard onnit.

Entyre list shud not have abbrevs, write owt "secretary" & "to" r "tu" &
"Vice...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 09, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
sad stormmee

Miss Maggy May, these bitties were left at Granbys neighbors house last
nite. Dem waz dumped and tied up in a garbage bad.

I find who dun dat & beet dem up!

"Lovable Louise"

Kan I...
Forum: Cat community April 10th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Pooh,
Duz dat meen dat I yam Vice "First Lord of the Treasury, Lord
Chamberlain, Attorney General, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Privy
Purse, and Private...
Forum: Cat community April 10th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Oooo, dat saownds wike funfun. I wuf motorcycles. Did dey hab a gang? Mosey

when soft furzt started readin here der wuza bunc of tgks onna motorcycle
twip. Trudi

I will twy not tew hiss yoo...
Forum: Cat community April 10th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 58
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Meow Bear a D*G

Mine slave iz a klutterbug tew, n Pa duzzsnt kare. He runs da vakoom
sumtimes cuz hur kant do dat mutch wif hur bad neez. Dat fing iz hevy. Hur
dotter iz a neetnick but hur uther dotter iz a...
Forum: Cat community April 10th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Meowmie iz feedin a Out Kitty

Dere iz a bigbig bwak kitty dat roamz owtside on owr patio at nite n effen
tho he wooks wike he belongs tew sumbuddy heer in da traylor park, her puts
da kibbles I kant eet in a bole for him n her...
Forum: Cat community April 10th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Mosey =`^..^`=
Happee Easter

For usses hoo celebrate Easter, I wanted tew rite n wish yoo a Happee
Easter.
Luffs n Peece
Mosey
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49