Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maple Tree
Forum: Cat community May 7th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Maple Tree
CAT KILLER! Pray For the Souls of 300 Murdered Cats!

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

pretty sure there is no way dood gets a Gold Pass
at The Pearly Gates Of Heaven.

WHY WORRY?

Forum: Cats - misc May 7th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Maple Tree
CAT KILLER! Pray For the Souls of 300 Murdered Cats!

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

pretty sure there is no way dood gets a Gold Pass
at The Pearly Gates Of Heaven.

WHY WORRY?

Forum: Cat community May 6th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Maple Tree
300 dead cats found in freezer

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hBUs6JB_MfHhhXTi1j1b3TaokkYw

Sacramento man has been arrested after police find 300 dead cats in freezer
1 day ago

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Police say they...
Forum: Cats - misc May 6th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Maple Tree
300 dead cats found in freezer

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hBUs6JB_MfHhhXTi1j1b3TaokkYw

Sacramento man has been arrested after police find 300 dead cats in freezer
1 day ago

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Police say they...
Forum: Cat community May 4th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Maple Tree" wrote in message
Forum: Cats - misc May 4th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Maple Tree" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community May 4th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon...
Forum: Cats - misc May 4th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon...
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

Hello,

Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
Maine Coon kittens.

Thank you
Forum: Cats - misc May 3rd 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

Hello,

Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
Maine Coon kittens.

Thank you
Forum: Cat community May 2nd 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Maple Tree
OTTAWA: Best Cat Classified Website ???????

Hi,

I am considering buying a kitten what are the best classified websites for
Ottawa, Canada to find a listing of kittens available in my area?

Thank you
Forum: Cats - misc May 2nd 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc