Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nikhil Jain
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 2nd 16, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikhil Jain
Namaste! The Art of Yoga - YogalifeGoa

Yoga is an ancient technology of personal transformation. Its tools are remarkably simple, and yet, its effects are profound.
The true power of yoga lies not in the strength and vitality it gives the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 2nd 13, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikhil Jain
The Truth about Carbs

Greek salad with vegan side dishes, by Wendy
Do you ever get tired of trendy misinformation? I know I do. Here is the truth about carbohydrates - See more at:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 13, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikhil Jain
Live Healthy: Prevent Osteoporosis after Menopause

Menopause, the natural cessation of menstruation that usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 55, can increase a woman’s risk of developing osteoporosis, a condition in which bones become thin and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 13, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Nikhil Jain
High Dietary Acid Increases the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in Women

According to a recent study published in the journal Diabetologia, a diet rich in acidic foods such as, meat, fish, and soda increases the risk of type 2 diabetes in women.

A diet rich in meat, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 13, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikhil Jain
Why Doctors Don’t Take Sick Days

THE bottle of Maalox sat perched on the triage desk in the emergency room. It was mint flavor, or maybe lemon — I don’t recall exactly — but it shimmered temptingly. I had just finished with a new...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 13, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikhil Jain
Dapagliflozin: New Hope for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes

According to a recent study published in the Diabetes Care journal, adding dapagliflozin to sitagliptin monotherapy reduces blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.

People suffering...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6