Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shadow Scott
Forum: Cat community July 27th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Shadow Scott
Shadow RB, May 2001 - July 26, 2009

Maine Coon girl kitty waves...

Black kitty looks around and spots his sister on the other side of the
bridge, waiting for him.

==========

It is with great heartache that I must inform the RPCC...
Forum: Cat community July 27th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Shadow Scott
Shadow Update?

Hoomin note

I was about to reply to this earlier this morning but had to do other
things first.

I was going to write how 'Shadow' was hanging in there, not getting
worse, not getting better, but...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

July 2009

1 - Irene, Samwise, Shadow, Sprout!
2 - Diamond
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Shadow Scott
A message from Shahna's family

Hi everyone - hoomins and kitties

Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and heartfelt sympathy -
they really helped me struggle through her passing.

It's so quiet now without her.

Shadow is...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Shadow Scott
A Candle for Shahna

Fangu, dat wuz furry, furry, nice uf yew. Itz relly hard on meowmie
an' I mis Shahna tew, itz lonlee beein da only kitty now.

Shadow

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:44:34 -0700, "Mosey ...
Forum: Cat community June 26th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Shadow Scott
Onyx & RPCC - Shahna RB

Hi everyone,

Shahna Princess/The Brat Scott, 'wink-wink' to Onyx, passed away
quietly this morning, June 26, 2009, at the age of 16. She was born
in June, but not knowing which exact date, we chose...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

June 2009

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint,...
Forum: Cat community May 1st 09, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2009

1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak,
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
Forum: Cat community April 1st 09, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2009
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Martha-Mound, Olive,...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happy Fat Toosday!

Sew Onyx, watcha gibbing up fer Lent?

I wanted tew gib up meowmie, pawpaw an' mi stoopid brudder, but
meowmie sed dats knot wat gibbing up means.

So, Ize gibbing up eating my brudder's fud.
--...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Fangu, an' da udders fer pointing dis owt. I will remof KS furm da
lyst.

Shahna (& Shadow)

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 01:32:40 -0800, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Miss Kitty...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Fangu fer dis sadsad note. I will updayte da lizt.

Shahna (& Shadow)

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:30:25 -0500, "The Boca Deb"
wrote:

Febrewairee 2009
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Mawrrch Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

March 2009

1 - Spot
2 - Cousin Roscoe
Forum: Cat community February 1st 09, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Febrewairee 2009
Forum: Cat community February 1st 09, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Shadow Scott
Note about the Janyewairee kitties

Fangu Kitty Schottland and Adam

I wil haf meowmie, sadly, remoff PC's an' Spook's naymz furrm da
January post.

Fangs agin,

Shahna/Shadow
Forum: Cat community January 1st 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Janyewairee Kitties

Happi Noo Yeer Effurykitty!!!

and

Happy Purrday to all Janyewairee Kitties!!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
Forum: Cat community December 1st 08, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happy Purrday to any Deesymfurr Kitties we can find!

Human note:

According to my records, with the passing of Holly, House of Rankin,
we no longer have any purrday kitties for December!

NO DECEMBER KITTIES?!!!!!!!

If anybody knows of any December...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Noffembur Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Nov-08

1 - Amelia
5 - Clawdia
Forum: Cat community October 1st 08, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

October 2008

1 - Amber, Nicholas, Percy, Stormee, Tinkerbelle, Yarrow
Forum: Cat community September 1st 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happy Purrday Septimfur Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

September 2008

4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann (not Ashley D.)
Forum: Cat community August 1st 08, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Awgust Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

August 2008

1 - Muzzin
2 - Arvid
Forum: Cat community July 1st 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

July 2008

1 - Irene, Samwise, Shadow, Sprout!
2 - Diamond
Forum: Cat community June 1st 08, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4...
Forum: Cat community May 1st 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2008

1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak,
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Shadow Scott
Happi Purrday Mawrrch Kitties!

OOPS! Ize eggra sowree now!

Shahna

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:48:01 -0500, Lucy wrote:

Oh Shahna! Fatcat went to da Bridge.

Lucy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44