Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat
Abelard again (pic)

The link for this picture has changed since I changed the date on it. The
new link is
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=154049&cdate=20060922&ctime=111417
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat
OT - Another tech help request

"christal63" wrote

Maybe you should send them some feedback about this issue as it doesn't
seem to be covered by their FAQ either.

I tried. I sent a question by email to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat
OT - Another tech help request

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
Maybe someone here could tell me precisely what I should be doing to make
this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 64
Posted By Pat
A kitty's message

"Takayuki" wrote

Betty is gone. But I was finally given her memories.

Oh, how lovely! I am so glad for you. Black Eli has helped me in the same
way with memories from two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat
OT - Another tech help request

I found out about a new free VOIP service like Skype and signed up but can't
figure out how to dial a call with it. The instructions are not clear, I've
tried and tried to make calls and can't do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
Lentil feast

"Jo Firey" wrote

Not surprised than one of them tried it and liked it, there is always one
cat that will like anything. (isn't it Vino that likes garbanzo beans)
It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
Lentil feast

"mlbriggs" wrote

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a
few
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
Lentil feast

"jmcquown" wrote

cybercat wrote:
"Pat" wrote:

But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

Since that canned crap has had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
Lentil feast

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a few
bites I couldn't keep eating. I put the bowl down...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat
Sad Tale of Catfight Victim

"ollie2" wrote

Deo, the cat next door came over this morning and had a terrible fight on
our patio with Clyde. DH had his slippers on and was going to change
into shoes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please? RESOLVED

Got it working now. Thanks to all who offered suggestions!

It was a driver issue - too bad Windows does not suggest when it can't find
an updated driver (and it apparently can never find an updated...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

"William Hamblen" wrote

The ethernet adapter on the motherboard might be bad. If the
computer is still under warranty I'd take it back to the store.

The motherboard is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

"John F. Eldredge" wrote

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:26:57 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

"John F. Eldredge" wrote

I have had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

"John F. Eldredge" wrote

I have had a couple of times in the past (back when I was running
Windows 95) that the network stack got completely garbled.

Can this happen with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

"William Hamblen" wrote

Device failed to start. Click Update Driver to update the
drivers for this device. On the General Properties tab of the
device, click...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

"John F. Eldredge" wrote
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 21:25:12 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

I've got a problem here. My phone company (CenturyTel) decided to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote

If you don't get an answer here (I certainly can't help), I suggest that
you post a similar question to 24hoursupport.helpdesk. They are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT- Technical Help Please?

I've got a problem here. My phone company (CenturyTel) decided to lower
their price for basic DSL to the same price as my dialup service (Fidnet).
Can't say no to that!

However my Device Manager...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Pat
New zoomy matches

Lily has the zoomies today, and is acting out the condition with Beatrice,
the only other cat in the zoomy mood right now. First time I've seen this
pair being playmates. Yesterday it was Baby Eyes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat
OT - Attacked by sleet, mud

"Adrian A" wrote

I hope you had a nice warm cat to cuddle when you got home.

When I want a cat to cuddle here, all I have to do is lay down, and within
half a minute I am...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat
TOO precious!!

"Sam" wrote

I have no idea why Pat's choice of grocery closed early, but power outage
might have something to do with it.

We haven't had any power outages from this storm yet.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat
Attack Of The Doves!!!!!!!!!

":-)Liz" wrote

Normally, when Winter arrives, I put up my plexiglass top gate,

What is a "top gate"?
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat
TOO precious!!

I just found Baby Eyes laying on top of Abelard in his *tiny* bed and
washing him from stem to stern! Maybe she thinks she's been neglecting him?
I tried taking pics of them but the location is way...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat
In General

"Irulan" wrote

What a loving family you have, Pat. I only have Lily
and I don't get enough loving. You're blessed.

I count these furry blessings many times each...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat
OT - Attacked by sleet, mud

"jmcquown" wrote

brought in firewood two days ago to dry out from drizzling rain, just in
case there is a loss of electricity. I'm not really expecting that but
Showing results 1 to 25 of 148