Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hazel Az[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Birthday girl etc

She's a beautiful birthday girl, Marina. So what did you end up getting her
for her gift?

Hazel Az
"Marina" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Please could we have some purrs for "Four"

Purrs on their way.

Hazel Az
wrote in message
Hi folks,

Please could "Four" have some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 28th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
OT My turkey...

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:7bce8d39234e3@uwe...
..was unarguably the ugliest thing I have ever in my life pulled out of an
oven.

snip one heck of a funny...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
What do you give a cat...

"Marina" wrote in message
... like Miranda, who doesn't like anything? She will be 3 years old on
the 30th, and I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Version 2007-2 of the rpca holiday card list

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
is winging its way through alphabet heaven, bouncing off of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Breakfast burritos

"sam" wrote in message
Hazel Az wrote:
I make these around Christmas for work every year. Multiply the recipe
by 5 and you get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
We Have a New Kitten

"jofirey" wrote in message
A bare kitten that is. My Granddaughter Emily Lin was born this morning at
6am.

Pretty easy to know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Breakfast burritos

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
She gobbled (pardon the pun) it down!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Gave Persia her Fancy Feast turkey in gravy for American Thanksgiving this
morning along with her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Something neat about my Thanksgiving

We are spending Thanksgiving with a lady who has a cat that is very special
to this group. In 2002 we had a member called Aim who had found a little
siamese kitten in a tree. Said kitten was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Cat in rush hour traffic (TW)

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 07:59:58 -0600, MaryL wrote:

"Gandalf" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Breakfast burritos

I make these around Christmas for work every year. Multiply the recipe by 5
and you get the quantity I cook for the gang. I usually get it all cooked
and put it in a crock pot to keep it warm. (I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Duffy finds Holly

Oh, and BTW did I mention that I think Duffy is one of the coolest cats
ever? Everyone here has very special cats, (especially me) but Duffy is
magic.

Hazel Az
"Hazel Az" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
New Sandwich Tax!

"Enfilade" wrote in message
Smokey used to charge "Sandwich Tax" (a bite of DP's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Duffy finds Holly

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and all their kitties.

Hazel Az
I opened a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
[OT] Pics from vacation

"Yowie" wrote in message
If anyone wants to see the pics from my vacation to Tropical Far North
Queensland, here's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Ping Takayuki

Thank you for these! I've was wondering about Spicy and Suz and how there
were doing. Tak is quite handsome and so are his furry masters.

HazelAz

"Charleen Welton" wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Update on Peter

Purrs that it will all turn out all right.

Hazel Az
"Ann" wrote in message
We just got back form the doctor's. She didn't seem overly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
This hurt so much OT

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Purrs for Peter (DH)

Lots of purrs that it is nothing serious.

Hazel Az

"Ann" wrote in message
Peter(DH) hasn't been feeling well the past few days. He has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
OT - House pics

"badwilson" wrote in message
Ok, I've finally got an album together with some pics of our new house.
Still needs tons of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Victor

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
Victor

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
[OT] More Hull's Complete Arithmetic

"jmcquown" wrote in message
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Hazel Az[_2_]
[OT] More Hull's Complete Arithmetic

"Matthew" wrote in message