Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A Hidden Cat Lover
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 88
Posted By A Hidden Cat Lover
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

On Oct 3, 4:33*pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:29:32 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
"Will in New Haven"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Oct 3, 4:33*pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:29:32 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
"Will in New Haven"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 88
Posted By A Hidden Cat Lover
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

On Oct 3, 4:11*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By A Hidden Cat Lover
ugh, this kitty wants to knife me?

On Nov 27, 12:03 am, wrote:
thanks very much, folks, for all the great help.

let me try to begin to answer some questions. i play with him with a
laser pointer and a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By A Hidden Cat Lover
OT My turkey...

On Nov 26, 3:55 pm, "Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote:
..was unarguably the ugliest thing I have ever in my life pulled out of an
oven.

We began with The Brine. Louie put together a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5