Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cazz A
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 5th 09, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Cazz A
LETTING THE CAT OUT

cybercat wrote:
"Geni" wrote in message
Hi all, I have just joined the group, I saw your post...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 09, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Cazz A
We had to say goodbye to Boo

I am so sorry she left you Cyber, go curl up in bed with a pillow and
think of all the good times you shared.
I'm glad you let her go too, I know how hard it can be, this way you
remember all the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 09, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Cazz A
cat food coupons?

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Cazz A
cat food coupons?

cybercat wrote:
"spot" wrote in message
You can buy coupons you need including pet food ones at
thecouponclipper.com...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Cazz A
Carpet and cats

Wayne Mitchell wrote:
Cazz A wrote:

What kind of threat can carpets cause for cats?

Mostly the threat is in the opposite direction. :-/

Newly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 09, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Cazz A
Carpet and cats

What kind of threat can carpets cause for cats?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 09, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Cazz A
Why kill THAT bird?

Guys,
You're all missing the fact that birds may hear the bell, but they don't
always associate it with a cat, so they ignore it, or think 'That sounds
pretty' while we, who can see the whole...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

People,
We're now on the tail end of the flu. 2 cats, Oscar (ex feral grump who
took a swing at a vet nurse when he went in for his vaccination and
neuter) and Toby(one of 2 undersized kittens who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 09, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

cybercat wrote:
"Cazz A" wrote in message
Why do you use stupid terms like "desexed" and "kitty flu?"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

Why do you use stupid terms like "desexed" and "kitty flu?"

Adaptations. Spaying/neutering may be more accurate, but in the vast
scheme of things, desexing means just as much, requires...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

cybercat wrote:
"dejablues" wrote in message
"Cazz A" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 09, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

Thanks Matthew, that was very useful.

Swab eye and nose discharges with salt water (one teaspoon of salt to one
pint of water)
I've been using warmed water on a cotton bud from my first aid...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 09, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

cybercat wrote:
"Cazz A" wrote
Of course I'm a budding hoarder, but then, isn't everyone to some degree?
The council ranger claimed one kitten, if I thought...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 12th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

cybercat wrote:
"dgk" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:16:29 +1100, Cazz A
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 12th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

cyberpurrs wrote:

"Cazz A" wrote in message
All of my cats have cat flu. It all started when one of the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 12th 09, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Cazz A
Kitty Flu

All of my cats have cat flu. It all started when one of the kittens was
claimed by my local council and claimed to be unregistered and excess to
the limit (the council's limit is 3 cats and 2...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16