Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sjouke Burry
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Sjouke Burry
I'm Awake NOW

Sherry wrote:
I got up this morning, stumbled in the kitchen to fix a Coke (again,
the first beverage of the day)
and brought it into the den. Boots and Bosley were sitting in the
middle of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Gone

wrote:
On Nov 24, 10:07 am, wrote:
Gone

Any way we can make that spammer ACTUALLY gone??? Not just this semi-
uselessness?

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Nyah, nyah, nyah :)

wrote:
Sleeping cat, with an odd mannerism (30 seconds):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIGwnLz1do&NR=1

He's dreaming of a nice dinner, dont you ever do that?
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sjouke Burry
How To Feed 11 Cats

Ginger-lyn wrote:
How to Feed 11 Cats

1 Try to get away from the circle of them gathered near the bathroom without falling'
2. Walk downstairs with 11 cats following you, or showing you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sjouke Burry
LOL!

MatSav wrote:
Here's one to cheer everyone up! "Noisy Drinking Cat":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5KuG0gMMf8

That cat should go to an anonymous help group!!
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Sjouke Burry
How to get downstairs

jmcquown wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFakhmF474

OMG I'm laughing so much at this! Those Japanese, they really do love to
video their cats don't they? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Japanese cat-friendly house

polonca12000 wrote:
wrote:
This is so cool! It's like the "Cat's House" in Southern California,
but for people whose taste runs to cleaner lines and neutral colors.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Sjouke Burry
A Joke

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
What do you put on a Fractal sandwich?
Mandlebrot-wurst
*runs out of the room*

Hugs
Kyla

A prime cut.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 26th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Sjouke Burry
For us girls

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Three male cats and one female senior kitty here. Is there a manual
somewhere in my house that I'm not aware of? Does it have a picture of my
boobs that says "STAND...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Naughty and Kiki are getting big!

wrote:
These two kittens are the most prolific eaters of any cats I've ever
met... and Min (RB) was no slouch in that department. And the upshot
is... they're growing!...
Forum: Cat rescue October 2nd 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Cat Candidates Being Forced To Leave Presidential Race

Cat Protector wrote:
Cats scratched . . . Two felines were cat-egorically denied ballot access
last week by the Arizona Secretary of State's office when they tried to
file
as write-in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sjouke Burry
You gotta see this!

Sam wrote:
Ever think about RPCA in the comics? Try this:

http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault.html

You may need to go back to the September 24 strip.

Sam, supervised by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Massive KFW!

wrote:
Gandalf wrote:

This link leads to a Japanese website with TONS of pictures of Ragdoll
kittens!

They are wonderful pictures of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 08, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Largest number of posts for RPCA this month.

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
wrote:
That's right! We need you to make us look better. :)

Okay what should I post about? I mean I can tell you my owners are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Sjouke Burry
I'm moving out!!! (OT)

wrote:
Cara and I have just got back from walking in Dartmoor for 4 days.
She's not speaking to me however.... Her words below...

Helen M

I had a great time...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Too funny....

Victor Martinez wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/08/03/funny-pictures-dog-saiziz-fun-dog-saiz/
Some cats need a brain transplant....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Sjouke Burry
OT - WARNING POLITICAL & AW (Human)

CatNipped wrote:
This case hits rather close to home and I was wondering if it were possible
for us to discuss this rationally. I can sort of see both sides of the
issue.

?????????
could...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Challenge 24

Yowie wrote:
There is Usenet, and there is Real Life.

Sometimes I am stupid and ignore Joel and/or tell the Yowlet to go away
and/or push a kitty away because I am typing a Very Important...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Sjouke Burry
OT, but cute: raccoon family

Jofirey wrote:
"Ted Davis" wrote in message
I use the local wildlife as garbage disposers - their game trail to
the
pond...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Ping Kyla

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Aug 2, 8:27 pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
snipped Candace rooting for bloodshed
I like caramalized onions on pizza.
Will in New Haven
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Regarding panda young

The panda baby suckled by a cat has regrettably died.
He was diagnosed to have choked on milk.....
I know, it sounds weird, but that was the explanation..
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 106
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Can you name a cat DUKE?

wrote:
MatSav matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote:

wrote in message

Kreisleriana...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Sjouke Burry
tomcats

skinnysteve wrote:
any toms out there
You mean the feline ones?
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Sjouke Burry
Caliban needs captioning

Marina wrote:
I think this one just screams for a LOL caption. Any suggestions?

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/Jan-Jun08/IMG_0856.jpg

My suggestion: What u meen I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Sjouke Burry
How to Train Your Cat

Adrian wrote:
Shel-hed wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:21:01 -0700 (PDT), Georgia
wrote:

Yes it IS possible! I'm sure you've heard the saying "you haven't
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69