Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eileen Clark
Forum: Cat community June 26th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Eileen Clark
Onyx & RPCC - Shahna RB

Many purrs for Shahna, Shadow, and their family, feline and human. We
wish also peace and healing.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, and Nikita, and Meowmie Eileen
Forum: Cat community April 15th 09, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Eileen Clark
Puddi says goodbye

We are furry sorry to hear this, but we are happy for you to have such
understanding humans. They are so sorry to say goodbye, but they want
the best for you. May you have a peaceful transition...
Forum: Cat community March 3rd 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Eileen Clark
Purrz for her trip to da Bridj

Belated purrs for Maggie's journey and for her sad family.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin & Nikita
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 09, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Eileen Clark
Fangu

Goodbye for now, Kitty Schottland. We are purring you a peaceful
relocation and peace for your family as well.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin & Nikita
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Eileen Clark
Final Paw UPDATE

Healing thoughts, purrs and hugs to Anti Shado and MuShu from Mia,
Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, Nikita, and Meowmie Eileen. We hope
you don't feel alone in the coming days.
Forum: Cat community January 1st 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Eileen Clark
Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009

Five cats sending special purrs to Mike and his loving family.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & Nikita
Forum: Cat community December 31st 08, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Eileen Clark
Fangu Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew!

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
Watta koinsidenze!
Glad yu lyked it!
Pit2nya (ur SS)

Yeah, we figgured! Thank you so...
Forum: Cat community December 31st 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Eileen Clark
Fangu Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew!

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
O yeah...I hab wunna doze!...ur rathur, wun libz attid mine heowze and
kumz owt tu run...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Eileen Clark
URGENT - Purrs needed

We are all purring hard for your Paw and for all his loved ones.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & Nikita
Forum: Cat community December 27th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Eileen Clark
Sekrit Santa thanks!

We are sooooo happy from our presents from our Sekrit Santa in
Northridge! We had such fun playing with the cat dancer and Finrod
played fetch with Meowmie for hours with the liddle mousies...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Eileen Clark
Kitty Schottland Kissamouse Purrs

Purrs from us in Catifornia tonight.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & Nikita
Forum: Cat community December 17th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Eileen Clark
Cleopatra bids farewell

We are purring up a peaceful transition to RB for Cleopatra. Purrs for
her friends and family too.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin & Nikita
Forum: Cat community December 10th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Eileen Clark
Asking for Purrs, Purrlease

We are purring furry hard fur your Paw.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & Nikita
Forum: Cat community November 4th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Eileen Clark
GranMeowmie (RB), 1942 - 2008

Deepest sympathy and many purrs to your house.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, Nikita, and Meowmie Eileen
Forum: Cat community October 20th 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Eileen Clark
Unsettling news about Onyx...

Very sorry to hear this. However, all our hyperthyroid cats started out
like this. Two were well stabilized by medication, one by radioiodine.
The medication can be compounded as a gel and...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Eileen Clark
Tribute to Lilly Cat

(Once again Mia climbs the podium and speaks)

This is for Miss Lilly, House of Seufert. I did not know her, except
for what I was told by our own Tinkie-Basil, now long gone to RB. They
met on...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Eileen Clark
Tribute to Callie Co-Cat

(Nervous Meezer Mia approaches platform, composes herself, and speaks)

This year we lost one of my furry best friends--Callisto "Callie" aka
Puff-tail Princess. She came into our lives when she...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Eileen Clark
Chester is at the bridge

We are so sorry to hear this and are purring for him and his family and
friends. Meowmie had this very situation years ago with Elvis and it
was such a shock. May you find peace and...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Eileen Clark
Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

She shrugged the whole thing off! This kitten is fearless! Finrod and
Scottie-Pippin have been walking on eggshells, however. A few things
did fall and they may have been near them and been...
Forum: Cat community July 29th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Eileen Clark
Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

Meowmie was in a supermarket about 10 miles from the epicenter. She
says cans and bottles were flying off the shelves, but nobody seemed
hurt. Here at home some DVDs fell off of a shelf, but that...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Eileen Clark
Lilly Cat

Hi Carol,

I am so sorry to hear about Lilly. Such a beautiful and well-loved
little girl. Yes, I'm sure she is romping with Tinks, who has been
waiting for her. Purrs from all of us to heal the...
Forum: Cat community June 13th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Eileen Clark
Callie relocates to RB

In article ,
"The Clowder (South)" wrote:
So furry pritty!

Mine pologees fur beein layt, but owr purrrrrrrrrrrrrs an gud...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 08, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Eileen Clark
Callie relocates to RB

A very grateful thank you to all who offered condolences for Callie.
Still listening for her characteristic merp and excited chatter and
waiting for her to jump up and sit beside my computer. ...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Eileen Clark
Callie relocates to RB

Callisto "Callie" Clark aka Callie Co-Cat, aka Pufftail Princess, was
assisted to the RB this morning. She had been diagnosed with mammary
cancer in Jan. '07 and it had lately spread to her lungs....
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Eileen Clark
It's tew hawt heer

In article ,
"Sylvia M" wrote:

It wuz hup tu 103 in Lost Angelez, Cattyfurrnya tuday!

Pit2nya, laying belly-up
Yes! We live in La...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 82