Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jason
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Jason
Silhouette of Sophie

I get that so often I've had to hotkey a "shout" in the online game I
play to alt+9 which tells my teammates that "KITTY IS NOT A WINDOW!".
They then understand perfectly and protect my (now blind)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Jason
Is canned chicken broth okay for cats?

On a related note, I know that sunflower oil is very bad indeed for
cats but what about other oils? Specifically, my cat gets very
interested when I fry some chicken in olive oil (admittedly the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Jason
Bonnie gets the Bird

http://community.livejournal.com/kittypix/8674735.html

:)
wrote:
ollie2 wrote:
I hate the sound of frenzied squawking, it means a bird is in deep trouble.
I rushed towards...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jason
Strangest Warning Clause Ever

I'm changing lodgers soonish so took a quick review of the advert which
was great before the cat came.
Things I've had to add obviously include now a

Can't be allergic to cats
May be required to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jason
gender disparity

hmmm well my current kitty Ada seems not to care precisely where she
makes mudpies whereas my old boycat Marmie would knead very
specifically on my chest but would only knead stomachs when on a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Jason
KFW: Fierce kitten! :)

There's actually a recurring kitten that appears in Chrono Trigger.
Complete with "MEW!"

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
In ,
Takayuki purred:
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Jason
It's that time of year

Sadly I have only the one baby but I can tell the temperature on WHERE
she sleeps. In the summer time, if it's really hot, she'll be snoozing
in the breeze through the bedroom door. If it's warm,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7