Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 11, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

MLB wrote:

It sounds like you want someone to tell you it is OK to "get rid" of
your cat -- or are you just "trolling:

No. The last thing I would want to do is to put...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 11, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

Well after my last post (see below) I decided to look after the cat as
best I could as he was still eating and drinking and seem to have a
strong will to live. He liked drinking muddy water outside,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

Rene wrote:

It's still warm and winter has not arrived so we don't have much
choice than to leave him outside when we are away. The neigbour is not
going to want to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 11, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

MLB wrote:

Brian wrote:
Brian wrote:

My cat has sugar diabetics, a Kidney problem, and cancer on his ear.

The vet treated him for his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 11, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

"Phil P." wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote:

"Brian"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 11, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

Brian wrote:

My cat has sugar diabetics, a Kidney problem, and cancer on his ear.

The vet treated him for his kidney problem but did not think it was
worth while treating him...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 11, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

NoBody wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:54:27 +1300, Brian wrote:

My cat has sugar diabetics, a Kidney problem, and cancer on his ear.

The vet treated...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 11, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

"Phil P." wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
My cat has sugar diabetics, a Kidney problem, and cancer on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 11, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

Rene wrote:

I have to agree with Phil in saying his quality of life will improve
greatly if you treat his diabetes. Also, since he has kidney disease,
are you giving him...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 30th 11, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Brian[_2_]
When should I put my cat down?

My cat has sugar diabetics, a Kidney problem, and cancer on his ear.

The vet treated him for his kidney problem but did not think it was
worth while treating him for diabetics as this is not his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 19th 11, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Strange cat behavour

Brian wrote:

Since I had my cat operated on for a cancer on the ear operation (8
weeks ago) he has been acting differently.
He stays in the same spot; under the kitchen...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 11, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Strange cat behavour

"Bill Graham" wrote:

Brian wrote:
Since I had my cat operated on for a cancer on the ear operation (8
weeks ago) he has been acting differently.
He stays in the same...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 11, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Strange cat behavour

Since I had my cat operated on for a cancer on the ear operation (8
weeks ago) he has been acting differently.
He stays in the same spot; under the kitchen chair.
He doesn't clean himself as much as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 10, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Tough decision for my cat

chili wrote:

On Nov 23, 7:17*am, Brian wrote:
I'm facing a decision that every pet owner hopes they never have to
have.
My cat has cancer in one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 10, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Tough decision for my cat

Rene wrote:

Brian,

While 15 is older for a cat, if he is in good health otherwise and you
can afford the surgery, I would certainly have the surgery. Make sure
to get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 10, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Tough decision for my cat

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:17:19 +1300, Brian wrote:

I'm facing a decision that every pet owner hopes they never have to
have.
My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 10, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Tough decision for my cat

Brian wrote:

I'm facing a decision that every pet owner hopes they never have to
have.
My cat has cancer in one of it's ears and the vet thinks that if the
cancer on his lower...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 23rd 10, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Tough decision for my cat

I'm facing a decision that every pet owner hopes they never have to
have.
My cat has cancer in one of it's ears and the vet thinks that if the
cancer on his lower part of his ear is cut out then...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 10, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in training a cat

honeybunch wrote:

Here are some examples of covered litter pans which might be better to
have around a small apartment so your friends dont have to look at the
nasty bits if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 10, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in training a cat

AZ Nomad wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 12:30:34 +1300, Brian wrote:
This continues from my past post "Help in solving a cat problem"

So far I've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 10, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in training a cat

obsidianjg wrote:

On Oct 24, 3:04*am, Brian wrote:
jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Brian exclaimed (10/23/2010...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 10, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in training a cat

catlady wrote:

On Oct 24, 2:04*am, Brian wrote:
jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Brian exclaimed (10/23/2010 7:30...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 10, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in training a cat

jmc wrote:

Suddenly, without warning, Brian exclaimed (10/23/2010 7:30 PM):
This continues from my past post "Help in solving a cat problem"

So far I've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in training a cat

This continues from my past post "Help in solving a cat problem"

So far I've allowed the cat flap to swing in both directions and cover
the cat's food after he has eaten most of his food to stop...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 10, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Brian[_2_]
Help in solving a cat problem

"cshenk" wrote:

"Brian" wrote
MLB wrote:

You might have a definition for trolling in your country but the word
trolling is not used in my country. Can you tell me what...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47