Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ryan Robbins
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Ryan Robbins
New adopted cat will not come out of hiding what to do

"Gregg" wrote in message
Soon it will be 24 hours since I adopted a shy large Tabby cat from an
cat sheater, she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Ryan Robbins
My cats have never been out

"*carmen*" wrote in message
Hi there
I have two cats, 4 and 5 years old who have always lived inside in a
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 12th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Please don't flush your cat poop - Toxoplasmosis and Sea Otters

"Lis" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 2:26 pm, "Marissa" wrote:
I'm sorry, but I always...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 10th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Please don't flush your cat poop - Toxoplasmosis and Sea Otters

"Lynne" wrote in message
I just came across this article on Feline Pine's website and am going to
stop...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 02:58 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 247
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Houston Humane Society is advertising front paw declawing!! - slight correction

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Yes, it was noted that their is a free neuter day but to bunch that in
with declawing a cat as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 247
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Houston Humane Society is advertising front paw declawing!!

This is disgusting! I wrote a few days ago to defend some of the HSUS
practices,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 117
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Best Method for Declawing a Cat?

"eDog" wrote in message
Although I am against it, a new and rather expensive leather sofa has
raised the possibility of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Kitten Behavior

"Alan" wrote in message
Just got a 3 mo old male kitten/cat. Clean bill of health from vet. At
feeding time he'll...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
CRF
Posted By Ryan Robbins
CRF

"Larry Anderson" wrote in message
Our 17+ year old female ,"KitKat" has been diagnosed with CRF. She is
pretty far...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Ryan Robbins
possible kitty seizures?

"Kittygalore" wrote in message
Hello! I've observed 2 weird behaviors on the part of 2 of my 3 cats
recently...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 19th 06, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Ryan Robbins
My Chick is Gone

"Eva Quesnell" wrote in message

I don't know what happened. I went to feed my kitties this morning. She
didn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 2nd 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Pets and Well-Being

wrote in message
"Ryan Robbins" wrote:

"Judy" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 06, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Pets and Well-Being

"Judy" wrote in message

Out of curiosity I went there and signed in and found that the survey
questions...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Ryan Robbins
I had the same problem, and in the end . . .

"arhooley" wrote in message

If your residential situation allows you the Great Outdoor solution, I
think...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Renal Failure in Cats

"MzKittin" wrote in message
Hi, I have a 16 y/o cat that is starting to get kidney insufficiency
and I was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Ryan Robbins
right front paw

"SWEETGRASS" u27565@uwe wrote in message news:6754dc5401a78@uwe...
My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
joint right above where her paw bends is slightly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryan Robbins
To or Not to

"see me" wrote in message
The family Cat loves her claws. The question is ; Is it better to
de-claw or just use...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Ryan Robbins
suddenly misbehav.

"ensoul" wrote in message
there has been the major change with my husband, Rick dying but that
was 6/24...

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 06, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Ryan Robbins
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

"Lynne" wrote in message

Ryan Robbins wrote:

Cats are much happier when they are alive and healthy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Ryan Robbins
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

"m4816k" wrote in message
If he/she however desperately wants to go out, than it's a torture to be
kept in.

Pure...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Ryan Robbins
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote in message
I have two adopted cats and both were outdoor cats in the past with
previous
owners. Both of my cats look...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Ryan Robbins
who's cat is it any way?!

"JEBUS via CatKB.com" u26794@uwe wrote in message
thank you for your helpful coment.
Ryan Robbins wrote:
I need a deterant that won't interfere with their cat but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Ryan Robbins
who's cat is it any way?!

"JEBUS via CatKB.com" u26794@uwe wrote in message
I need a deterant that won't interfere with their cat but will keep jebus
out
of their property.

Keep your cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 17th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Ryan Robbins
How Long to Adjust to Country Life?

wrote in message

If they use farm machinery on fields, tell them, if possible, to look
out for any cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 16th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Ryan Robbins
Do Pets go to Heaven

"Ryan Robbins" wrote in message