Showing results 1 to 25 of 493
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susan M
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Susan M
Worried about Pat Was: UPDATE Brown recluse got me

I'm worried about Pat now. Ping Pat!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Pat" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan M
O&C go to TED

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I finally got Otis into the cage today - had to wear a thick denim jacket
and jeans...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan M
O&C go to TED

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Awwww... he's such a good boy. BTW, Fez says 15 lbs is not plump. :)

Fez is a stunningly handsome...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan M
O&C go to TED

Hi the

Otis and Chester went to TED this week for the annual check up and shots. I
couldn't get Otis the first day so just went with Chester. He, who appears
to have lost weight over the past...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Susan M
Purrs for my sister's cat

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia. :(

I'm so sorry...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Susan M
Felix - the one who could open doors. (RIP)

"Bettina" wrote in message
This afternoon I called the vet to be so friendly and come to my house
to give peace to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 74
Posted By Susan M
I'm back on and off

"Tanada" wrote in message
First of all, the doctors think I was bitten by a brown recluse or other
poisonous...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Susan M
Harnessing Buster's power

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"jofirey" wrote:

I think that Buster is the key. He's really a good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Susan M
New! Pics of my Boyz!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
Here they are, finally-- a few new pics of my boyz, including one of
Stink in one of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Susan M
Bye for now

"Marina" wrote in message
Everybody have a wonderful July, and don't talk too much or I'll never
catch up! ;) I know the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Susan M
Bucky doesn't do storms

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
Finally, I reach back and around and touch him. He flops down in the mud.
But I grab him,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Susan M
Do cats get strep throat?

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I've been running a fever since Saturday, and when I went to the doctor
she said it was probably...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Susan M
Cat-stacking: version 2.0

"Marina" wrote in message

As I sat there, I saw from the corner of my eye Caliban laying beside my
chair. When I reached...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Susan M
A furry welcome

"wafflycat" wrote in message

So I've had a several of hours out on my bike in throughly *invigorating*
weather...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Susan M
Such a good friend

Last week, I had to stay up until 1 AM doing some things for my Board of
Directors and Otis kept me good company until I went to bed. He tried to
rest on the keyboard, my hands, and my lap, before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 24th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Susan M
OMG!! It's official...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
However, that's not the nuts part. I went home to get Ben so he could see
her and as we were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Susan M
Ya'll Have to Hear This.

"Sherry" wrote in message
I will, Karen. I know this sounds odd but I wanted to make reasonably
sure they might...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Susan M
Awsum Peenk Toes and Pawpads!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

Yikes. That is too...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Susan M
[OT] Getting terrified

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I'm in limbo on the apartment situation. I applied online over the
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Susan M
May I ask for some purrs?

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Any purrs to help him be amenable to our needs, and that we somehow find
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Susan M
not looking good for Muriel

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message

I've just found another lump on her other side that feels just
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Susan M
PURR REQUEST

"Matthew" wrote in message
Folks you all know pippy the person post about his furball and its
adventures all he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 07, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Susan M
Group Purrs for Tak, Dot and Buster

"jofirey" wrote in message
After two very long days, lots of goings on and lots of advice I'm
proposing that we take it to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Susan M
Isolating Buster

"Takayuki" wrote in message
We'll do our best. :) I spoke with Megan over the phone today, and
I'm a bit heartbroken,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Susan M
Integrating the new kitties

"Takayuki" wrote in message
(JB) wrote:
That sounds a bit like our situation. Buster does like to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 493