Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pippy's captor
Forum: Cats - misc May 24th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Pippy's captor
When cats attack!!!!

Have you seen the video of this vicious kitty?

It's pretty good (and funny)

I have recently learned to type and navigate the vast wonders of the
internet with my furry little paws, so I have the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Pippy's captor
When cats attack!!!!

Have you seen the video of this vicious kitty?

It's pretty good (and funny)

I have recently learned to type and navigate the vast wonders of the
internet with my furry little paws, so I have the...
Forum: Cat community May 24th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Pippy's captor
When cats attack!!!!

Have you seen this video of this vicious kitty?

It's pretty good (and funny)

I have recently learned to type and navigate the vast wonders of the
internet with my furry little paws, so I have it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Pippy's captor
My kitty will beg for anything!

On May 5, 12:43 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Pippy's captor" wrote

Pippy is just over a year (born Jan 15th)... although I think he was
the runt of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Pippy's captor
My kitty will beg for anything!

On May 5, 12:33 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

Hello -

My cat...
Forum: Cats - misc May 5th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Pippy's captor
My kitty will beg for anything!

Hello -

My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
(cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
on.

Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Pippy's captor
My kitty will beg for anything!

Hello -

My cat Pippy literally will beg for anything - treats, human food
(cheese, butter, miracle whip...etc), socks.. and the list goes on and
on.

Have you ever seen this before? It's cute as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes