Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Harri Roadcat
Forum: Cat community December 19th 15, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Harri Roadcat
A Pome tu shayer

Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:

When God Created Kitty Cats

Dat is a furry nice poem! Furry moving.

Harri Roadcat
wiping a tear from her eyes
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 15, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Harri Roadcat
A holiday reminder from Samuel Redcat

One fing I rememfur about mine sisfur Amelia is dat her loved da
holidays. She din't care about the prezzies an things but her loved dat
da holidays is when da hoomins an da aminals get to spend...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Tribute to Amelia T Cat

Amelia was a shining example of Tortitude. Her ruled the house wif a
iron paw. Efurrybody knew dat Amelia was in charge.

When Paw an me was on da road in the bigbig truck, Amelia kept watch
over...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 15, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Exploring Hawai'l

On 10/14/15 11:42 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Harri, Harri, shud yoo be flyin on yur own?!?!? Yoo needz to be takin kare uv yurownself! Haz da CAA (Catmerica Aviation Administration) kleered...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 15, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Exploring Hawai'l

Here is da report that I promised mine lazy hoomin would post fur me.
I'm sorry it took so long; I'z been hafing terrible prolems keeping mine
Seketaries...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 15, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Plannin fur da JB

On 10/7/15 12:43 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 15, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Harri Roadcat
We winned owrown game agin!

On 10/5/15 12:45 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
We made Meowmie say "How did poop git dere?" Dis wuz a reely gud wun. When she kamed downstarez tuday, dere wuz poop on da koffee tabul! We...
Forum: Cat community August 25th 15, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Harri Roadcat
I'ze could use sum purrs, purrlease

Hiya skinny Harri, diz is nottid gud...heowsum effurr da sayme ting hapint
tu me.
Firzt dey thot it wuz hypurr thyroid, but I yam not hyper, but mine tyroid
numburs were hi. Affur I waz...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 15, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Harri Roadcat
I'ze could use sum purrs, purrlease

My hoomins is worried about me, cuz I haven't been eating much and have
been losing weight. Dey is takin me to da TED this afternoon, an I could
use some purrs that the TED finds something easily...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 15, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Harri Roadcat
At the road trip embarkation point

Duz it hav a force--field, like twu feet awll da way around it?
If so, I wud like to go zooming onnit.

Pit2nya

Dey can. Da force-field was AmeliaGrump's 'vention, an I'm sure her has...
Forum: Cat community August 1st 15, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Dear Booker,

RIP, little one. Your passing was quick, and unexpected, but at least I
was able to hold you in my arms. The vet said it may have been a blood
clot, a tumor, or your heart.

Forum: Cat community July 29th 15, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

Harri,
That's the most fun I can remember having in a long time. yeUP
You are a _great_ boater grins
Thank you for the great and fun ride.
You've got the right stuff, yeUP
Luffs,
Forum: Cat community July 28th 15, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

On 7/28/15 12:12 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

Hey Harri, May I _please_ go for a ride in your hopped up canoe?
It sounds like so much fun. yeUP grins Luffs,
Mosey

Shoor! Let's push back off...
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 15, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Harri Roadcat
I gaynt wayte!

On 7/23/15 1:04 AM, wrote:
I gaynt 5 ownzez. Dat iz gud. Meowme chaynjt mine dyit tu moor reggular dryzez, les indor cat an lite. It woikt. I wyll get wayte uhgin in twu...
Forum: Cat community July 21st 15, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

Iowna SQEESZ in delight as she feels in flight then splashes down and
all the ocean smells hit at once. She feels a little sorry for
Daisy-chan as her nose is sharp but not as much as that of...
Forum: Cat community July 14th 15, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

Iowna and Daisy-chan leap into the boat and balance their weight.
Iowna grabs the handrail and hangs her head to the breeze with a huge
grin while Daisy-Chan duigs in nice and secure into the...
Forum: Cat community July 13th 15, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

Iowna wakes from a nice nap and hears all the fun! She sniffs Harri and
asks if she can have a ride?

Harri grins and fits Iowna into a lifejacket (cat size medium large).
Daisy-chan jumps...
Forum: Cat community July 13th 15, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

" Harri, that was so much fun. " Lucy Lu takes off her skies. " I'm
going to get some nip tea. Would anyone one like some? I can bring back
a tray with some nip tea and food."

Fangu, Lucy Lu,...
Forum: Cat community July 10th 15, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

[Harri Roadcat starts tinkering with a canoe, pulling some large parts
out of a backpack and strapping them onto the stern. She then looks
around to be sure that there are no kitties or...
Forum: Cat community July 9th 15, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Iowna's Birthday!

I know what she secretly wants. She wants a sort of rubber thingie that
floats so she kin go swimming but be held nose up ana tether line so
iffin she get tired, we kin bring her back in...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 15, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Here's me!!!!

On 7/2/15 12:37 PM, cshenk wrote:

http://bluebuffalo.com/blue-shelter-stars/gallery/?eId=1873615

Dats me at Blue Wilderness!

I'z snucked in a picture of Daisy (2 ob dem) anna Cash (2 ob...
Forum: Cat community June 18th 15, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Harri Roadcat
I Yam Bak!

On 6/17/15 11:17 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Gudgud! I will ask Mosey if we needz spacesootz or enneefing. We mite want dem if we desidez to take a wawk on da surfiss uv da moon. We kud stok...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 15, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Harri Roadcat
I Yam Bak!

On 6/14/15 2:32 PM, Sylvvia M wrote:
I yam bak thru uh nooo surver.
Ower pooter rebooted wiff da brane ov uh nuborn kitten...no info.
Hardlee ennyting emsstawld.
Meowmee sezz grrrr.

Forum: Cat community January 26th 15, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Blizzard

On 1/26/15 9:57 AM, ann791 wrote:

We is getting a blizzard tonight. Up to 30 inches of snow possible.
Paw's work is closed Tue & Wed. Our mommy will not open their store
until it is safe to...
Forum: Cat community January 13th 15, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Harri Roadcat
Good News...was Purrs for PawPaw

On 1/12/15 11:17 PM, Sylvia M wrote: