Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Forum: Cat community June 23rd 12, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
WAT WEH WOOK WIKE (UGIN)

Oh hai mai furendz,
Heer, iz da website uf wat weh wook wike, ugin.

Owr Paw rote da pome da frunt n yu hab tu hit 'Photos' tu seh whut weh awl
wook wike .
Dem pixshuz iz en thumnayles but yu kan...
Forum: Cat community June 23rd 12, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
HEY GORDON KITTES

Oh hai der
Hao r yu awl?
Hao r da bonnie Scot gurl cats?
Yer Meowmie wuz nise enuf tu sned owr Meowmie uh pixshure uf Cleo da
Klingon..[waffs at dat nayme, behind paw]
Waow, hur iz awl bwak..n silli...
Forum: Cat community June 22nd 12, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
HEY MeOwy

Oh hai mai bootiful wink
ai habn't sean yu pozt fur uhwile.
Yur sekrtitari iz probubli bizzy wif hoomin stuf. BOSH!!!.
Weh r pwaning tu goe tu Austria, fur uh week, den goe tu Australia n see da...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Iny Updaytez on Unka Furry n da wee nefewz?

Hai Auntie soft,
weh wud awl wike tu noe if der isiny gud updaytes on da furry, n da wee
babbeez?
Weh r awl styl purring hard n laowd, n owr Meowmie iz praying hard fur awl
tu turn owt rite.
Yu r...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Ping! Mosey and Sundance, and efurry kittee

Fangz Mosey.
Yer welkom Toonya ;)
Didja get da hole klub lizt, d'ya tink?
P2nya

Nope, nawt awl uf et yet..
Et'z u lot uf wurk, n mai wink MeOwy wun't hulp meh...
Hur sekritari iz tu bizzy wif...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
: ♥ HAPI FATHUR'Z DAI SUNDAI, JOON 17 ♥

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:22:50 -0700, Sqweex =*^.**.^*= wrote:

So, wai din't INY cat r d*g replai?

Sqweex

Sorry, we wuz all bizzee here. Mine Paw and Meowmie din't even turn on
dere pooters...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
OUR CATMUNITY CLUBZ -UPDAYTE

Ummmmmmkey dokeeeeeeeey, ai wyl git wurking on diz madur.

Mosey--wooking uhraownd fur hiz wink MeOwy

Awlzo iz da Tuffted Eer Klub wiff 'sosiate memfurrz
P2nya, layte, butttid heer neow

der...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
WHO WANTS UH CHEEZBURGER?

Meowmie subscribes tu da' I Can Has Cheezburger', which iz funi pixshure
uf
awl kyndz uf amnials wif kapshunz.
Ifen yu wud wile tu git dem, jest sai so heer, n weh wyl figur diz owt.
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
WHO WANTS UH CHEEZBURGER?

On 06/19/2012 12:41 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Meowmie subscribes tu da' I Can Has Cheezburger', which iz funi pixshure
uf awl kyndz uf amnials wif kapshunz.
Ifen yu wud wile tu git dem, jest sai...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Hai! I did it!

Datz nise, Harri. Yu LETZ hur? waffs...

Mosey, off tu bed n cuddlesleep wif owr Paw n Meowmie nao.

Yep. It taked her a few years before I decided to let her pet mineownself,
but now her...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 12, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Ping! Mosey and Sundance, and efurry kittee

O yu tu r so kyoot tugethur n Sundance did uh wunerful job at yer booteek.
Hym evun rapped uh gift fur Pipps tu gib Ranger.
Dey r of fiting doe horid fyrez, en Kolorado n Nevada,
Fing r fyne heer in...
Forum: Cat community June 20th 12, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Hai! I did it!

Hoo gitz tu pet yu, Harri?

Weh AWL luf tu git petted at owr Hous

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Mine Paw is mine official petter, but sometimes I letz mineown Meowmie
pet me too.

Harri
Forum: Cat community June 20th 12, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
ize hissspitted at meowmie

Hoomin response:
Our four cats HAVE to stay indoors, where we live.
Chappy is a hisser at his Pa? Wow. What a grump indeed. lol. What about
Booker?

We think Chappy may have been abused by a...
Forum: Cat community June 20th 12, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
ize hissspitted at meowmie

Yesfurday meowmie put ikky smelly stuff on da bak ov my nek ware ize
kudn't reech it.

Diz mayde me furry furry angri.

Meowmie tryed to be nyce an petted me.

Ize hissed at hur. Ize neffur hiss at...
Forum: Cat community June 20th 12, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Yahoo e mail s acting up!!

Nao et seamz tu beh fyxed. so wook en yerown e mayle fur yer cheez butgers
tu doze hur jest snent dem tu. yeUP Mosey

Meowmie tried tu uze hur Yahoo e mail tu send da cheezburgerz owt tu those
hur...
Forum: Cat community June 19th 12, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Yahoo e mail s acting up!!

Maomie tried tu uze hur Yahoo e mail tu send da cheezburgerz owt tu those
hur sends dem tu,
but dey r xperensinsing sum kind uf problumz, so hur wyl twy laytur.
BOSH!!!
Sawry..

Mosey, off fir uh...
Forum: Cat community June 19th 12, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
WHO WANTS UH CHEEZBURGER?

Meowmie subscribes tu da' I Can Has Cheezburger', which iz funi pixshure uf
awl kyndz uf amnials wif kapshunz.
Ifen yu wud wile tu git dem, jest sai so heer, n weh wyl figur diz owt.
yeUP
eferyune...
Forum: Cat community June 18th 12, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Hai! I did it!

Concatulations! It can be furry nice when humans pet you.

Amelia

[Mosey] yeUP..et shur iz...

But furry scary. Besides, furry few hoomins is qualified to pet
mineownself.

Harri
Forum: Cat community June 18th 12, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
: ♥ HAPI FATHUR'Z DAI SUNDAI, JOON 17 ♥

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:22:50 -0700, Sqweex =*^.**.^*= wrote:

So, wai din't INY cat r d*g replai?

Sqweex

Sorry, we wuz all bizzee here. Mine Paw and Meowmie din't even turn on
dere pooters...
Forum: Cat community June 18th 12, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
: ♥ HAPI FATHUR'Z DAI SUNDAI, JOON 17 ♥

Oh hai der awl yu Paw'z
SUNDAI, JOON 17, iz Fathurz Dai
n owr hous wud wike tu wysh awl doze Fathur'z heer, uh Happi Paw'z Dai.
Yu gib usses luf, n fudz, uh nise hoam tu lif en, yu pway wif usses, n...
Forum: Cat community June 17th 12, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Hai! I did it!

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that big
gentle 2foot and he petted...
Forum: Cat community June 17th 12, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
it wirks!

i order bearkitten and furry get well and day git betterer.
2 fur 2.
beauty whose plan works and peeple is needed to giff usses kitties
fudz

yeUP,, beautym yu did et. gudgud fur yu

Mosey...
Forum: Cat community June 16th 12, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Mergency---Mergency

Sayme frum owr fambly,
Weh iz awl purring n owr Meowmie is styl saing prayerz fur Unka Furry az wel
az Auntie Soft.
lufs n healing
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqwwx, Pipps n owr Meowmie.

Weze furry glad tu...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 12, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
♥ HAPI PAWPAW'Z DAI, SUNDAI, JOON 17 ♥

Oh hai der awl yu Paw'z
SUNDAI, JOON 17, iz Fathurz Dai
n owr hous wud wike tu wysh awl doze Fathur'z heer, uh Happi Paw'z Dai.
Yu gib usses luf, n fudz, uh nise hoam tu lif en, yu pway wif usses, n...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 12, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
Ping! Mosey and Sundance, and efurry kittee

Nope, ai hab da normul uhmount wike yu.
Mai Unka Mutt (RB) had 6 toez on eech uf hiz frunt feetz.
Hym wuz 19 yeerz old wen hym wint tew RB on hiz oan on owr Maw n Pa'z big
bed, Desembur 7,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500