Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty doesn't take to strangers

On Feb 11, 9:43*am, "Barb" wrote:
Look, I'm not unsympathetic to your plight, but your boyfriend's house or
his parents house- makes no difference. *Like Cyber said,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty doesn't take to strangers

On Feb 10, 7:14*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote :

Thanks for the insight, Barb.

Mastering your newsreader is also an option. That was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty doesn't take to strangers

On Feb 10, 5:50*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty doesn't take to strangers

On Feb 10, 1:04*pm, "Barb" wrote:
Rethink this whole plan. *Your boyfriend's sister? *Once people move in on
you it is not easy to get them to move out. *I feel badly for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty doesn't take to strangers

Patience. Your cat may never fully relax around the kids, but she will
learn to adjust once she establishes that they are no direct threat.

When we first got Shera the lady at 9 Lives told us...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty doesn't take to strangers

Hi,
I have a cat named Shera, she is 1 going to be 2 yrs. old in April. I
got her from the shelter and the main issue she had was that she
didn't like to be around children. She was an abused kitty...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6