Showing results 1 to 25 of 109
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bobblespin
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bobblespin
Still no news on Sammy

Daniel Mahoney wrote in news:dan-FB26EB.16475310112008
@mara100-84.onlink.net:

Paid another visit to the shelter today, still no Sammy. Tonight we're
going to expand our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By Bobblespin
Did You Set Your Clocks Back?

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

"Suz" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 3rd 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Bobblespin
Update 3 on my mother

"jmcquown" wrote in news:6n8n12FkffvkU1
@mid.individual.net:

Now they're doing surgery even though they said her heart wasn't strong
enough to withstand it. Apparently...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bobblespin
Intruder in the night

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Yesterday I was awoken at 4 a.m. by the noise of a cat fight and
galloping feet. KFC...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobblespin
test

Candace wrote in news:6e5c43f2-054f-44d8-a38b-
:

My post never showed up.

I can see it - 3 times!

Bobble
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Bobblespin
Purrs, please

Dan M wrote in :

Pat's confused stray, the one-eared, one-eyed scarred guy who hisses
while he's being petted, went missing for a couple...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Bobblespin
Purrs for My Mom? She's in the Hospital (OT)

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Mom's doctor was in the neighborhood visiting another patient so he
dropped in to see how she's doing. After...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobblespin
Snow and Cold Paws

Baird Stafford wrote in
:

In article ,
bobblespin wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobblespin
Snow and Cold Paws

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in
:

Smudgie was hesitant to go into the garden this morning. It was the
blanket of snow covering the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Bobblespin
Dead Mouse in the cat food bin (question).

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in
:

I've been on vacation and I have a new pet sitter. He didn't seal the
cat food bin in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobblespin
Sal's big day

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in
:

Well today is Sal's surgery. No more nuts for my little nut. I
certainly won't miss those little huevos. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Bobblespin
Non-chemical flea remedy

"Pat" wrote in
:

"Yowie" wrote

| Does anyone know a way of ridding...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Bobblespin
Freak accident

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in
:

Two days ago, I had a freak accident. I was about to leave for work,
and decided to leave one of my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bobblespin
GI Jill

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I was going through some dresser drawers yesterday and ran across a
brand new pair of camoflage pants. These...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 15th 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobblespin
Advantage

Ken wrote in
:

Do your cat(s) hate to get an Advantage treatment? Mine hides whenever
she thinks I'm going to treat her.

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 78
Posted By Bobblespin
Mom's House Call (OT)

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

jmcquown wrote:
He's requesting her medical records and the goal is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobblespin
A morning in the Cat House

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in news:8b5fef036a5ec@uwe:

Not *that* kind. Get your mind out of the gutter...

Daybreak dawns in Buffalo. I feel a tickle alongside my sheek, a
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobblespin
Cat poops on rug.

wrote in
:

We have 3 cats and one dog, all are happy.
One cat is 6 and all of a sudden it starts pooping on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobblespin
Yeah, Kyla get's the point real well!!

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in
:

Text by LiveLoveLaugh fanning the embers of a dying flame war removed on
purpose.

Since you're...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Bobblespin
Urgent Get your Fuzzy Butt home now purrs needed...

wrote in news:fee3a328-c7fc-4bd6-989e-
:

Riley managed to get out of the cat flap this evening. He followed
Pandora out as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Bobblespin
OT - OMG! Fire Hazard Warning to Home Owners

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

I just got a couple of quotes about the electrical wiring repairs
needed in my home. It's going to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Bobblespin
OT Scary as all heck

wrote in
:

Baird Stafford wrote:

In article ,
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobblespin
Things a non-slave will never hear said... [possible BW]

Phoenix wrote in
:

We, who are slaves, hear in our own houses.

Like: "Great. Now I have cat spit all over my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobblespin
I am such an IDIOT!!!

"Pat" wrote in
:

I hadn't seen Abelard for a while and figured he had found a new
secret sleeping spot. Then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobblespin
this kitty found a safe pillow

Will in New Haven wrote in news:104ed9d4-
: