Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LabLadyDi
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 07, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By LabLadyDi
My cat Tom

On Jul 14, 3:18 am, LoveForChild wrote:
Hello!!!

I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently diagnosed with
diabetes. It is really sad news for me and my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 07, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By LabLadyDi
My cat Tom

On Jul 14, 5:41 am, LabLadyDi wrote:
On Jul 14, 3:18 am, LoveForChild wrote:

Hello!!!

I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By LabLadyDi
My cat Tom

On Jul 14, 3:18 am, LoveForChild wrote:
Hello!!!

I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently diagnosed with
diabetes. It is really sad news for me and my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By LabLadyDi
please watch this news story

http://cbs4.com/consumer/local_story_143224354.html

my website is www.healthypetnet.com/dianebeland

thank you
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By LabLadyDi
Pet food Video

Have you seen this video it's disgusting.
http://cbs4.com/consumer/local_story_143224354.html

I have been feeding my cats healthy pet food since the pet food
recall. I now am a field rep for the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5