Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul M. Cook
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Cat brought strange creature home

"Baldoni" wrote in message
I have 3 cats but a few months ago one of them came home with this
creature he had picked up. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul M. Cook
UPDATE: PETA Killed Over 97 Percent of the Animals in their Care in 2006

"B. White" wrote in message

UPDATE: PETA Killed Over 97 Percent of the Animals in their Care in
2006

2,981. That's how...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 08, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul M. Cook
What the heck is my weird cat doing?

wrote in message
On Jan 15, 3:17 pm, kraut
wrote:
He will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul M. Cook
What the heck is my weird cat doing?

wrote in message
He will take part of a blanket or sweater in his teeth, bunch it up a
bit under him,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Swollen Lower Lip & Chin On Kitty

wrote in message
On Jan 5, 3:30 pm, "Buddy's Mom" wrote:
My cat recently was stung by...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Swollen Lower Lip & Chin On Kitty

wrote in message
My 8 year old male cat has a swollen lower lip, right where it goes
into the hair...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Problems my cat is having

wrote in message
Hi, I have a Cat who is about twenty or twenty-one years old. This
year she has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Paul M. Cook
The stigma of owning a cat.

I'm wondering first if this is just my imagination...if other cat owners
out
there have felt the sting of this stigma. Perhaps people just have a hard
time linking a 6 foot, 2-inch, 235-pound...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Thanks to all

I wanted to extend my appreciation to all of you. Thank you, it was a very
hard decision but you helped me think of it in the right manner. I miss
her, it is sad not seeing her in my office in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul M. Cook
She's gone

She could not have died any more quietly. She did not so much as even
struggle, not even a little. She was laid down and wrapped in a soft
blanket, she laid her head down and looked calm and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul M. Cook
And now we are 3

Thank you everyone. I made the appointment and she will pass in a couple of
hours. She is worse off today. She is making odd motions with her tongue,
she is breathing loudly and she will not so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul M. Cook
And now we are 3

"Euker Voorn" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:17:11 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul M. Cook
And now we are 3

I have been caring for my father's cat, Jade, a chocolate tortie, since
February. I really came to like her in the last few months. She seemed to
take to me too. She has had a rough go of it what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul M. Cook
do cats need to get teeth pulled?

"miko" wrote in message
i have a 3 year old cat and the vet said he needs 7 teeth
pulled,,under general...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Corona Virus (FIP)

"Sheelagho" wrote in message
I have just had some results for a cat we took to the vets just over a
week...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Baby Cat

"ANTHONY DIODATI" wrote in message
Rhonda
No, she is about 6 months, I meant she acts like a "baby"
She is not fixed.I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Fatty liver prognosis?

"alisont via CatKB.com" u11078@uwe wrote in message
My sister's cat, Niles, has been diagnosed with fatty deposits on (in?)
his
liver after he stopped eating. She has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Conjunctivitis

"Matthew" wrote in message

"alone" wrote in message ...
snipped...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Sudden loss of use of a leg

It never hurts to ask. And I will. I will have him up to his PC vet first
thing in the AM. I am holding off on the ER because he seems to be
comfortable and eating and he managed to get himself...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Sudden loss of use of a leg

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message
A little...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Sudden loss of use of a leg

I'll ask, but he has displayed no symptoms at all for anything really,
especially diabetes. Despite the fact that he has quite a few health
issues, he has been remarkably stable until...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Sudden loss of use of a leg

OK, Buddy seems to be feeling OK. He's not moving from his bed but he's
responding well to my attention and is purring. The affected leg seems to
be OK from the knee up. If I gently (very gently)...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Ping Phil .. Sudden loss of use of a leg

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote

I hope so too. I think the cold is not a good sign....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Sudden loss of use of a leg

A little update. Well the back leg is now feeling colder than the left leg.
There is definitely a difference between the afflicted leg and the healthy
ones. His toe pads on the bad leg feel quite...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Conjunctivitis

(vet is not an option, those suggesting one will be ignored)

Budget a bit tight paying for the 54 inch big screen TV and your shoe
collection?

Paul
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33