Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rb
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By rb
Census. Please respond.

Yowie wrote:
As has been pointed out, its been a long time since we did a census here in RPCA.

Current cats:

Andy
Male
DLH
gray tabby
7 1/2
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By rb
KFC: I've got her back! ! Long story

Christina Websell wrote:
I was out and about taping my Missing Cat posters on trees and lamp posts

You know what KFC did? She was so p*ss*d off because I couldn't feed her
immediately...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By rb
Aby on the upswing

Pat wrote:
He hasn't been eating much of the gooshy food that I've been presenting to
him several times a day, yet he seems to be gaining a little weight back.
Today for the first time since...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By rb
Goodbye to my Friend.

Mac Cool wrote:
Goodbye to my Friend

Today my friend went to sleep. He has been having troubles these last

Tommy
2002 - 5/31/2008

Thank you to the people that offered advice and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By rb
Goodbye to my Friend.

Mac Cool wrote:
Goodbye to my Friend

Today my friend went to sleep. He has been having troubles these last

Tommy
2002 - 5/31/2008

Thank you to the people that offered advice and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By rb
Benj (RB)

Lesley wrote:
Jim sent Benj over the Bridge at 4.00pm on Thursday

Purrs and prayers for all involved. At least Benj is whole again now.

rrb
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By rb
Need: definitive advice about bleach

wrote:
I would like to start using bleach to disinfect litterboxes, but so
far I have not had good results finding it in the store. They do sell
something called "bleach",...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By rb
Purr request for Hobbes

GaDragonfly wrote:
While I'm here, may I ask that you add Hobbes to your purr list. Last
night I looked at him and he looked snarly with one side of his lip

Purrs are provided for Hobbes. Have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By rb
RaVenOuS Abelard!

Pat wrote:
I woke him up at 2:00 AM to offer a snack, hoping he would say "yes". Well,
I hit the jackpot, he devoured half of a 5.5-oz. tin of Friskies without
stopping!!!

Glad to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By rb
Purrs needed

Pat wrote:
I've called the vet twice since 1 PM and she hasn't called back. Abelard ate
grass and vomited with bright yellow bile. Would not eat this morning or
since, except more grass,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By rb
Free at last!

Joy wrote:
Free at last! Thank Bast almighty, we're free at last!

Nanki-Poo had his last radiation treatment today. It almost didn't
happen. They had given me the first appointment of...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11