Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Go Daddy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Go Daddy
Purrs for Lilly Please

On Feb 8, 8:35 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

Any Purrs would be appreciated however, for Lilly who is feeling
rather poorly & in need of some soft ones to comfort her.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat Food

On Feb 8, 10:48 am, "bookie" wrote:

I would really like to get her something of better quality but all the
high quality cat foods seem to come in dry kibbles, at least...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat Food

On Feb 8, 10:36 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Actually, what this should have said "BTW, feeding a cat a poor quality diet
can possibly lead to a UTI. Believe me, the cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Go Daddy
Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

On Feb 8, 9:49 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

DONT FEED THE TROLL,ok?
S.

Here's the type of stuff he bombarded this and another group with...
always harassing me.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Go Daddy
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Feb 8, 3:32 am, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Good lord. Are you by any chance a lady astronaut?

Charlie

haha
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat Food

On Feb 8, 1:58 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
BTW, feeding a cat a poor quality diet can possibly lead to a UTI. Believe
me, the cat finds know enjoyment in having...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Go Daddy
where a cock beater lives

On Feb 8, 12:09 am, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

BTW, no pointing in deleting your posts like a coward, like last time.
They're all archived, with full headers.
Tell...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Go Daddy
where a cock beater lives - Rated R fo reel. u be warned

On Feb 8, 12:02 am, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

Your weak little swats at reality are becoming boooring, Barry. You're
dismissed.
Like I said, buh bye dickhead...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat Food

On Feb 7, 11:46 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Science Diet and Friskies are nothing but crap. There are lots of
by-products and other garbage in them. These brands aren't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Go Daddy
where a cock beater lives

aha! Ill take your petty revenges as a confirmation that 1. I own you,
and 2. You do in fact live Riiiight here http://tinyurl.com/2j53rg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Imagine getting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Go Daddy
Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

On Feb 7, 10:55 pm, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

Tell it to your ISP. Buh bye, dickhead.

Barry jumps off the see saw and lets fat ass slam to the ground

What's wrong,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat Food

On Feb 5, 1:39 pm, "Persian" wrote:
Which brand of Cat Food is the healthiest for cats?

For dry food, I prefer Science Diet
For wet food, I buy 9 Lives or Friskies. I go out...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Go Daddy
Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

On Feb 7, 7:35 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
S;o)

Yeah enough about us, lol..

Kittens are great now that I got more can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Go Daddy
Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

On Feb 7, 8:29 pm, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No sherlock it's your mommies house.
Didn't you ever leave home? whew

No...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat Cafe wrecks mans home

I got low on kash, so I bought some Cat Cafe crunchy food. $1

A few bowls of this, the kittens got even with me by keeping me awake
for days!
(ask bookie)

Yesterday I re-stocked on can food.

Now...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Go Daddy
bull**** sheelagh - Something about Barry

On Feb 7, 8:42 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

I believe you. I had to know.

Thank goodness for that.
You know, maybe you should get a job in homicide as the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Go Daddy
Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Go Daddy
SPAM

On Feb 7, 1:09 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

I wasn't addressing you.

IBen Getiner

yes you was, you hit the wrong button then

but... lets be real.. breast milk?
That's just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat crapping and ****ing in our bed.

On Feb 7, 12:06 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Go Daddy" wrote in message

... On Feb 6, 11:18...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Go Daddy
SPAM

On Feb 6, 11:57 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:

Think VERY CAREFULLY about your answer to this. Think.

it's a no brainer, you got a filthy mouth back when I first...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat crapping and ****ing in our bed.

On Feb 6, 11:18 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Bigger warts. Google "the Birth of Nick Andrews/aka redjacwhatever"

He's so tired, I think he's an old man
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Go Daddy
bull**** sheelagh - Something about Barry

On Feb 6, 10:43 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

I am tiered, & got to take poor Lilly back i the am to vets, so will
post more about this then, OK Big Bear? Your'e gonna...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 7th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat crapping and ****ing in our bed.

so does kissing frongs

you don't believe it quicker or something?

On Feb 6, 9:23 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Go Daddy" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat crapping and ****ing in our bed.

On Feb 6, 5:24 pm, wrote:

I did. But after I wrote that post, I saw there was a whole section...snip snip snip

-Tom in Scranton, PA

You are way in over your head.

These...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Go Daddy
Cat crapping and ****ing in our bed.

Top posting is so much quicker from outlook

I read some of that thread (cleaning used cat tower)

I would have considered taking it to the local "spray and go" car
wash,
spend a couple bux and blast...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30