Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 94
Posted By [email protected]
How do I know if he is reblocking?

PawsForThought wrote:
wrote:
Now what does this have to do with cats? She reminds me of a cat,
albeit, one that had too many or too much of depressants in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 94
Posted By [email protected]
How do I know if he is reblocking?

Phil P. wrote:
I think I'd prefer insufferably arrogant to an insufferable whiner like you.

That's a tough one.

Not to change the subject. But between the two of you, why did the docs
in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
How do I know if he is reblocking?

tension_on_the_wire wrote:

Phil P. wrote:
Seems like you have a lot of research to do...
Are you related to Treeline by any chance?

No, I am sorry I don't know anyone by that name. Why...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats

tension_on_the_wire wrote:

Phil P. wrote:
Seems like you have a lot of research to do...
Are you related to Treeline by any chance?

No, I am sorry I don't know anyone by that name. Why...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Cat heart murmur and incompetent humane society vet

Lynne wrote:
Actually, I know a lot about valvular and other open heart surgery, but
related to complex congenital heart defects (pediatrics). I am
assuming this cat is young, so a murmur in a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Lynne wrote:
Actually, I know a lot about valvular and other open heart surgery, but
related to complex congenital heart defects (pediatrics). I am
assuming this cat is young, so a murmur in a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Cat heart murmur and incompetent humane society vet

Lynne wrote:
8 in 1000 human babies are born live annually in this country with
congenital heart defects of one degree or another. Many of those

that's for congenital heart defects which is not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Predator or prey?

Lynne wrote:
wrote:
Lynne wrote:
wrote:
What am I supposed to do? Buy mice for her to
chase, torture, interrogate, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Cat heart murmur and incompetent humane society vet

mdsu wrote:
I'm more than a little angry about this situation and have let the
humane society know about it. If their vet is not incompetent, then I'm
led to the conclusion that they purposely...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Mooch gets friendly

Bobcat wrote:
Do you mind me asking where you are, by the way?

SE Pennsylvania. Farmer's Almanac predicts a cold winter. Chilly in
Canada?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
my cats breathing noises

williammee2002 wrote:
Hello;
My cat who is 15 months old and has just recently be fixed and recieved all
her shots, has begun to have breathing problems. When I went to the vet for
her follow...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 06, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Mooch gets friendly

Bobcat wrote:
I always wait until Mooch departs following his feeds before I take the
bowls in, Besides, he'd vanish like the wind if I ever reached out to
try to touch him/her. As for gender,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Predator or prey?

Lynne wrote:
wrote:
What am I supposed to do? Buy mice for her to
chase, torture, interrogate, and kill?

Let me borrow her. My 3 year old, Rudy, who we brought...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Predator or prey?

T wrote:
I've seen a cat do a number on a human being on more than one occasion.
Be it dog, fox, whatever the cat is equipped to take care of itself very
well.

But my little predator is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Predator or prey?

wrote:
Does anybody have any tips on how to curb his aggression? He doesn't
play much indoors - we've tried everything to get him to get some
aggression out using toys & play...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
my ninja cat, Tao

Norm wrote:
Karen wrote:

Apparently Tao was a chef in a former life!

I suspect a relation to Genghis Khan actually.

A lot of people are, apparently, Genghis was family oriented.
A...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Mooch gets friendly

Bobcat wrote:
Bobcat wrote:
I've posted before about Mooch, our little tuxie stray who shows up two
or three times daily on our veranda for food and water. [snip]

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 06, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Mooch gets friendly

Bobcat wrote:
I've posted before about Mooch, our little tuxie stray who shows up two
or three times daily on our veranda for food and water. Until now he's
been shy and has kept his distance...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 17th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
How Long to Adjust to Country Life?

Anne wrote:
Oh, that explains it. I could not remember the word feral. Thanks.
-L. wrote:
Anne wrote:
Well, so far so good. My family members have seen them playing with the
wild...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New Fancy Feast

Matthew wrote:
Now I am one that can vouch that fancy feast has made a difference in my
cat. My Rumble was diagnosed diabetic less than a month ago. I had to
start giving him a shot of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New Fancy Feast

Buddy wrote:
I have fed my cats Fancy Feast exclusively for over 20 years. My last
cat was 20 years and 3 months and never had any type of renal problems.
My original question was in regard...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New Fancy Feast

PawsForThought wrote:
wrote:
My own experience with Fancy Feast has been rather negative on the
whole. Purina seems more intent on advertising ploys, fonts and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New Fancy Feast

wrote:
" wrote:

My main "beef" with them is the rather high to intolerably high
phosphorus levels. This is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New Fancy Feast

Buddy wrote:
Has anyone tried the new Fancy Feast "Elegant Medley" yet? There are
several flavors - but the are 89 cents for a small can!!! I bought one
today and my boy liked it.

People...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Bald eagle a hazard for cats?

Rhonda wrote:
I think they are making a comeback around here. I even saw one that was
hit by a car on the interstate in Bellevue. That was sad, they're such
beautiful birds, even though I don't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32