Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OdorDestroyer.com
Forum: Cat rescue December 5th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By OdorDestroyer.com
Pet Rescue Directory

Our webstore (http://www.OdorDestroyer.com) maintains a directory of
animal shelters in an effort to help reduce the number of unwanted
animals. We would be very appreciative if the readers of this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 5th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats
Replies: 9
Posted By OdorDestroyer.com
Kitty tranquilizers?

Yes, I do understand why! I just can't find a cat groomer near me.

I have two that will not groom themselves and I have found that for me a
good pair of scissors is far better for me (a rank...
Forum: Cats - misc December 5th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By OdorDestroyer.com
Vetenarian 'killer'

Amen to that. I have yet to see a vet that couldn't scruff a cat and
subsequently immobilize him. All you need to do is get a good scruff,
catch the hind legs, and stretch him out. It sounds like...
Forum: Cat community December 5th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By OdorDestroyer.com
Vetenarian 'killer'

Amen to that. I have yet to see a vet that couldn't scruff a cat and
subsequently immobilize him. All you need to do is get a good scruff,
catch the hind legs, and stretch him out. It sounds like...
Forum: Cats - misc December 5th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By OdorDestroyer.com
Fountain deterrant--Any suggestions?

Buffy's family,

This is a shameless plug for my company, but have you considered an
electronic cat repellent? We carry one for just under $30 that is
completely inaudible to humans. It is called...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5