Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 20th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by a car

On Aug 19, 10:23*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
"Aaron Eel (Ehrin)" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 20th 10, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
cat's get cold?

On Aug 19, 12:50*am, ensoul wrote:
Moe has been sneezing *a lot, for past 3 weeks..but I have his brother
too and Rudy doesn't do this, you'd thing if was cold he's get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 20th 10, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
love bites?

On Aug 18, 4:27*pm, Grawun wrote:
Sometimes when I am hugging and petting my cat she gives me *a very
soft little bite. *Since it is so gentle and she does it when I am
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 10, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by a car

On Aug 18, 3:49*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
"Patok" wrote in message

Cheryl wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 18th 10, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by a car

On Jul 16, 8:37*pm, Netmask wrote:
http://www.youmaker.com/video/sv?id=b234e67edb2d485ea2a2ca8b3f003432001

No matter what kind of sloppy-sad music you try to use... and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
Declawing

On Jan 27, 8:43*pm, MLB wrote:
The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
shook her fist and shouted...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 10, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Aaron Eel (Ehrin)
Declawing

On Jan 27, 8:28*pm, The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
as...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7