Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MLB[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By MLB[_3_]
OT - Controversial Question

On 07/04/2011 10:59 AM, Pat wrote:
CatNipped wrote
LOL - well, to some. Do you love Lady Gaga or hate Lady Gaga - there
seems to be no middle ground when it comes to her.

There's a...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 11, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By MLB[_3_]
A dog's adventure

On 07/03/2011 08:09 PM, Starr da Dogg wrote:
Hello, kitties! I have never posted here before, but since I live with
kitties I figgered I could maybe post here anyway. I hope that's ok.

My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By MLB[_3_]
OT - How Old is Old?

On 07/03/2011 05:23 PM, NettieCat wrote:
Old isn't an age, it's a state of mind.

When I was in my mid thirties, I thought I was old. I was ready to
curl up in a chair with a good book for the...
Forum: Cat community July 3rd 11, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Sweetpea went to da brijj today

On 07/03/2011 10:57 AM, conniepo wrote:
Dear Kitties,

Dis is Tigger .. I am de only kitty left here. Meowmie and Paw tuk
Sweetpea to da emerjensee animal hospital dis morning and he wuz...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 11, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By MLB[_3_]
OT - Fireworks?

On 07/02/2011 01:20 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 2, 12:49 pm, wrote:
On 07/01/2011 04:25 PM, Joy wrote:

wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 11, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By MLB[_3_]
OT - Fireworks?

On 07/01/2011 04:25 PM, Joy wrote:
wrote in message
All sales on fireworks have been banned this year in and around...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 11, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Alternit fud sorcez

On 07/02/2011 03:50 AM, Sundance wrote:
It haz kame to myown atenshun dat frigelaterz, kabnitz, an fud bolez iz not
da onliest placez whare kitteez kan find fudz. I wantz to tell yoo awl abowt
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 11, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By MLB[_3_]
were is effurykitty

On 07/01/2011 11:03 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
oh hai ugin mai rend Booker, mai mom had 6 vials uf bluf taken owt n hut
gitted awl week n dizzy, n her telled da nurse dad hur iz ulurgik tew
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 11, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Scam!

On 07/01/2011 05:50 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:00 pm, MLB wrote:
TuTu tried to trick me a. I was reading Anecdotes when she told me she
wanted "out on the patio". I went to the door to...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 11, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011

On 07/01/2011 05:45 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Despite da menny purrs dat shee receevd and da duvoted care ob da
hoomins an her doggy da Bear, Sunrise gotted tired and din't wike
eeting...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 11, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Da nuz iz all gudgud

On 07/01/2011 08:36 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Wood efferywun pleez purr for Sunrise. Da TED says dat shee is gnot in
pane butted she is furry lisluss an may be goin aweigh. I tole her dat
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 11, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Scam!

TuTu tried to trick me a. I was reading Anecdotes when she told me she
wanted "out on the patio". I went to the door to open it for her and
she immediately jumped up on the "puter chair and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 11, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By MLB[_3_]
The saddest signature block (Not OT)

On 06/29/2011 01:00 PM, Lesley wrote:
As of half an hour ago I must get used to signing myself as:

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball

Redunzel has crossed the Bridge

"....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 11, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By MLB[_3_]
OT - *DAMMIT*

On 06/27/2011 06:08 PM, Pat wrote:
CatNipped wrote
I had gotten all the way up to 90 pounds. But I guess the pain during the
last week has taken its toll (it's hard to eat when you're...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 11, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By MLB[_3_]
mai hoomins pooter iz DED

On 06/20/2011 10:19 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
tellz mine hoomin why itz hardta read? mayhapz hersef kan hep... OEJ, tecno
kitty wannabe
wrote in message
Forum: Cat community June 26th 11, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By MLB[_3_]
A sisfurr!

On 06/25/2011 09:54 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam gonna get uh noo sisfurr!
I dun't kno heow tu feel bowt dat...
Moor on Mundae.

Iz herd dat wen dey ar gud thays veri, veri gud
An wen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 11, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Putting on clothes with Sammy

A true classic! Thanks for posting.
Thought: These stories really should bepublished as a book. Best
wishes. MLB
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 11, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Thank you all and now about Oscar!!

On 06/23/2011 08:43 AM, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
I really want to thank everyone for the sincere condolences, as well as
the candle lit for Pooh. It's been very, very hard not having her here.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 11, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By MLB[_3_]
POOH

On 06/21/2011 01:09 PM, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at
the RB.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
Forum: Cat community June 20th 11, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By MLB[_3_]
mai hoomins pooter iz DED

On 06/15/2011 04:37 PM, Gandalf wrote:
ai heered mai hoomin makin beri bad noizes win he waz trien tu uze da
pooter todai

he sayd dat the pooter is ded.

sew, ai wont be abel tu posts...
Forum: Cat community September 20th 10, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Purrs an prayers for Kenzie

Weez relly purring an sening prayers that Kenzie will recover frum what
is bovering her. TuTu an MLB
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 10, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Request for purrs and prayers--

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:05:21 -0400, cshenk wrote:

"MLB" wrote

My DIL is at this moment undergoing spinal surgery (her third). The
doctors are trying a new method they trust will help her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 10, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Fluffy :-(

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:30:37 +1000, Yowie wrote:

We're taking her to be helped over the bridge in a few minutes.

Please purr, wag & pray for her passing.

Yowie
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 10, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MLB[_3_]
Happy Birthday Amber

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:21:19 -0400, ---MIKE--- wrote:

Today is Amber's 16th birthday. She is doing well. The Cosequin has
made her walking and stair climbing easier. She is eating very well
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24