Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Touchstone[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
He's gone

purrs on the way for those left behind

Yowie wrote:
Shmogg was assisted to Rainbow Bridge today at about 10:45am AEST.

Yowie, catless.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
moral question :patio JO

Well, if it were me, after reading the OP I'd probaby get out the
spare collar I keep. It has a tag with my phone number, asking for any
owner to give me a call if this is their cat. I've used the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
KFC has improved!

Christina Websell wrote:
snip
However, whatever you lot were doing, keep doing it! It seems to be
working.
She is so much better than the dying cat she was last week. She presents
herself...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

purrs coming for Archer, your SIL and niece
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
She's home, it's a miracle, and this is going to be long!

wonderful news! we'll continue purring for a quick and complete
recovery
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! (OT and long)

purrs for your brother to respond well to the treatment.

Also purrs for the job to come through.
jmcquown wrote:
I just found out from a friend who works at the company where I used to work
that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Odesa still in hospital, and it sucks...

still purring away here

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
Last Saturday morning I updated that Odessa was very much improved. Not ten
minutes after I spoke with the tech at Orchard Park, I got a call...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Touchstone clowder - test results

Just a short update on Sammy and Spotty and their blood work today.
Everything was well within normal range. Since Sammy has received to
FIV immunization, she wasn't tested for that, but Spotty was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Purr request

Joy wrote:
snip

So, purrs would be appreciated.

purrs for all to go well.

Have a great trip, and try not to worry too much about the furry ones
while you're gone.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Odessa in hospital :-( (long)

Purrs for her to bounce back and come home soon - and for you and
Louie to get some much needed rest

snipped for length
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Little Bit Update 2

Things are pretty much back to normal with LB. She certainly doesn't
seem to think anything is wrong (except for the fact that her Paw is
squirting nasty tasting stuff down her throat, but at least...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Little Bit Update

Karen wrote:

If you gave her the immunization then, yes, there is no point in
testing. It will be false.

Yeah, once I googled and read about the immunization I remembered
that. At the time the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Odessa purrs again, please...?

purrs on the way

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
Lucky for us that Louie stayed home from work; Odessa started a dry
coiuighing that was thereatening to turn into choking. He's running her to
the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Little Bit Update

Just got back from TED, and really no real news to report. As
suggested, we did so a blood test, and the results looked pretty good.
Everything, including glucose, was well within normal ranges,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Update 2: KFC

Christina Websell wrote:
She was awfully unwell yesterday. She is eating soft raw minced beef
tonight, and yes, I know very well that beef is not good for a kitty with
kidney failure but like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Touchstone clowder update

Christina Websell wrote:
Is it remotely possible that she could have been knocked by a car?
Sometimes an injury can take a while to manifest itself - whiplash injury in
a human is famous for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 07, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
introdution

wrote:
hi im amanda, the daughter of pam s. I am new at this please try to
bear with me and my mom is teaching me some of the "ropes" as it were.
I'v already posted two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Gremlins

On 2007-09-16 20:33:12 -0500, GaDragonfly said:

It had to have been gremlins! I do not remember writing a message
early this morning that appeared...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 07, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Steve!!! back legs

Karen wrote:
Please be certain to have her blood glucose tested. This *can* be a
side effect of diabetes in cats. I guess if you have seen no other
symptoms or weight loss it is probably not,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Touchstone clowder update

Well, the Touchstone kittys are still alive and mostly well - more on
that later. Now a days I'm a lurker who only signs on once a month or
so instead of nightly like I used to - so there's no way...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Alas, Rita has to stay alone...

MaryL wrote:

I have a major concern with what the shelter is requesting (not your
decision, I know). That is, I think it is a very poor idea to ask someone
to bring a cat out of her home...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21