Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: reeper
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
Replies: 15
Posted By reeper
Brown Sugar

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in new orleans.
Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By reeper
a little white shoe nomen

tell us something new
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By reeper
u know you're a cat slave if...

Some information is missing or incorrect
The body of your message must contain some text.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 7
Posted By reeper
MAKE ME FEEEEEL GOOD! MAKE ME FEEEEEL GOOD!

On Jun 11, 7:31 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

reep this

just stoppit
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By reeper
even if all pussy...

On Jun 11, 7:39 pm, finding my inner Jew
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 11th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 7
Posted By reeper
MAKE ME FEEEEEL GOOD! MAKE ME FEEEEEL GOOD!

On Jun 11, 5:23 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"reeper" wrote in message

wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh

Do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 9, 1:31 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

no comment on why your knees hurt while they are bent ;-)

haha
it's not my knees, its my hamstrings

hopefully bookies advice...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 9, 12:22 pm, bookie wrote:

is that what you mean?
also stay out of the sun, really not good for you, stay in the shade
with your kitty cats

yeah, my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 8, 8:44 pm, sheelagh wrote:

I'm not Shebelagh.
You know who that is already..!
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I take that back
hmmm
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By reeper
limeys ate cats -- read the terrible truth

On Jun 8, 8:52 pm, shebelagh wrote:

I didn't realize you were now the moderator.
It is on topic, is it not?

Recipes on how to cook/prepare a cat? I can see why you have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By reeper
limeys ate cats -- read the terrible truth

On Jun 8, 1:53 am, shebelagh wrote:
http://www.messybeast.com/eat-cats.htm

This is not a contribution slipjack
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 8, 3:32 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

You're pretty glum, Rhonda. I admit, I was against the war at first,
but I have come to realize that it is not going...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 8, 9:31 am, bookie wrote:

ha ha!- Hide quoted text -

you've got too much knowledge bookie

are you telling me you know anything about what happened?
you know...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By reeper
Get Rich Quick CLICK HERE

On Jun 7, 11:38 am, shebelagh wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:34 am, reeper wrote:

On Jun 7, 5:51 am, reeper wrote:

On Jun 7,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By reeper
Get Rich Quick CLICK HERE

On Jun 7, 5:51 am, reeper wrote:
On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By reeper
Animal lover Bob Barker retires after 6586th airing of "Price is Right."

On Jun 7, 1:32 am, shebelagh wrote:

it's a mannequin
you can practice for the real thing someday

you mean a ladyquin don't you? This ain't no dress rehearsal she's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By reeper
Animal lover Bob Barker retires after 6586th airing of "Price is Right."

On Jun 6, 11:36 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

link

One of the price is right models is staying with me for a few days,
until she gets on her feet.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.gardens,alt.cheese,alt.tv.xena,alt.magick
Replies: 2
Posted By reeper
"Lilah Morgan" Stinky Cheesy Human Kakaa Really Stinks "Lilah Morgan"

On Jun 4, 9:00 pm, Radium wrote:
On Jun 4, 5:52 pm, Billy Rose wrote:

You do realize that you're wasting space, don't you? Say good-bye to the
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By reeper
New couches just in time!

I got 2 couches at two yod sales, JUST IN TIME JACK! these two cats
have belly crawled every square inch

EVEN UNDERNEATH

bless their hearts! you can hear their nails getting smoother by the
scratch
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By reeper
SPAM

On Jun 5, 12:42 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

Thanks... It's nice to see that I've made the right impression on the
right people. Now... Go back to your moderated ghetto, where the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 4, 8:48 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

You might remind Ms. Bookie of the $$$ billions of U.S. military aid
that protects Britain's shores, now that the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 4, 7:15 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 2, 11:37 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
Wow! You certainly are good at overgeneralizations. You're right, there's
no law against hating Americans and considerting...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23