Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M.S.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 09, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By M.S.
Sub-q fluids question/problem

I need help. I was giving my cat subcutaneous fluids (as instructed by
my vet) and the cat started to squirm around. The needle came out
about 10 seconds after I started the drip. Is it ok to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By M.S.
Vet's prices - going up up up

dejablues wrote:
"M.S." wrote in message
Just out of curiosity, how much is your vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By M.S.
Privacy problems with VetCentric

cybercat wrote:
"M.S." wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone else has had privacy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By M.S.
Privacy problems with VetCentric

I was wondering if anyone else has had privacy problems with
VetCentric?

Somehow that company got ahold of my fake/other/non-primary email
address and created an account for me. Then the day after I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By M.S.
Vet's prices - going up up up

Just out of curiosity, how much is your vet charging for exams? Mine
now charges $54 for a senior semi-annual exam. Last year it was $46.
All the other vet's in the area charge about the same. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By M.S.
Buying flea products online

I know that a person has to be careful of counterfeit products when
buying Frontline and Advantage online. What I was wondering is how do
the reputable online sellers acquire Frontline and Advantage?...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 2nd 08, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By M.S.
ranks of cats in a household

Is there a book or website that offers detailed and accurate
information on the ranks of cats in a household. Many of the websites
I've come across are written by the average pet owner who think...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 07, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By M.S.
DNA testing for cats?

Is there DNA testing for cats to see if two cats are father and
daughter? I'd imagine if such a thing existed it would be expensive.
I'd really like to get two of my cats tested. I know they're...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 07, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By M.S.
LEAD CONCERN-CERAMIC CAT DISHES/BOWLS FROM TARGET

wrote:
Just wondering...I recently bought a cat feeding set from Target
(ceramic water and food) dish. They sit in this nice convenient metal
rack, which makes changing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By M.S.
Questions about window perch

I recently purchased a window perch for my cats, after looking at the
instructions, I'm wondering if it's a piece of junk.

The perch is attached to the window sill with an adhesive velcro
strip....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10