Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ClowderCat
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 09, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

Mom hasn't done mine yet. I want her to but she's taking her time.

Clarence

On Jul 20, 8:34*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Ware is yoor Youtube bideo Clarence?

MeOwy, sad to gno...
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 09, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

It'd like to get in there. Mom has some good smelling food in there.

Clarence

On Jul 20, 12:05*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
i getsa inspekt da cold box freezer efuri day itz...
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 09, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ClowderCat
Clarence!!! Little Kitty!!! Onyx!!! Wascal!!!

I have been. The d*g is scary!

Clarence

On Jul 19, 11:01*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
wotsh owt furr da d*g!
--
Pitô.ônya
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I think he didn't go up the shower curtain because it's plastic and
his claws would tear it.

Clarence

On Jul 19, 6:21*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Dat iz kewel and driffed Sadie krazie....
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

I haven't tried to get up there. I don't need to hide!

Clarence

On Jul 19, 5:48*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Yoo ar adsoplootly wite, Chester! *I heered yoo dis tyme an I agwee
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

Mom said that all the cats here, me, Chester at the bridge and Nathan
disappeared, are and were loud!

Clarence

On Jul 19, 5:35*pm, MeOwy wrote:
I didna heer enny "meow"....
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

Mom said that I'm as loud as Chester was! We had to be loud or mom
would ignore us!

Clarence

On Jul 19, 5:23*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Yu wowk me up wen I herd yu meow wile I...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

On Jul 19, 5:00*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:44:30 -0700 (PDT),
ClowderCat's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi. *I finally got mom to put up this...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

That's true. I saw him do it a few times. Mom said he was smarter
than me!

Clarence

On Jul 19, 4:03*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Wow! *Chester is so gud at inspekting. *Furry...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

That's Chester, before he went to the bridge last summer. He slept
there most of the time.

Clarence

On Jul 19, 1:13*am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
It lukz like yoo haz...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ClowderCat
Clarence!!! Little Kitty!!! Onyx!!! Wascal!!!

On Jul 19, 5:21*pm, Adam wrote:
I was just able to get here today. *I've having problems again with
mom not letting me come here.

Beet hr up. Wks 4 me.

Does your...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ClowderCat
Clarence!!! Little Kitty!!! Onyx!!! Wascal!!!

Thanks. I have worked on it a lot. I have some ideas of what needs
to be done but I'm not ready to post them yet.

Clarence

On Jul 19, 6:12*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
gud...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ClowderCat
Clarence!!! Little Kitty!!! Onyx!!! Wascal!!!

That might work. Also, I have a teleporter in the Oval Office but I'm
ignored when I go there.

Clarence

On Jul 19, 1:59*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
I kin get yu uh...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ClowderCat
Clarence!!! Little Kitty!!! Onyx!!! Wascal!!!

On Jul 19, 12:30*am, Fred Williams wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
On Jul 15, 7:55 pm, Adam wrote:
Updates on yr areas ov concern OVERDU. Post dem...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 09, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By ClowderCat
youtube video

Hi. I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence
Forum: Cat community July 19th 09, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By ClowderCat
Clarence!!! Little Kitty!!! Onyx!!! Wascal!!!

On Jul 15, 7:55*pm, Adam wrote:
Updates on yr areas ov concern OVERDU. Post dem rite now or I beet u up!

* * *Fixing the Human Economy...Clarence
* * *Secretary of...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Nip cigars are reallly good. Mom never gives me enough nip!

Clarence

On Apr 7, 6:06*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
owrz furry playz poker alla time, himz realli likez it, da...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Hey Harri Roadcat, do you want to be head honcho?

Clarence

On Apr 7, 6:07*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
now datz an idermint, mayhapz Harri roadcat, hersef certanili appliez,...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Why not? They should!

Clarence

On Apr 7, 6:04*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
itz realli bad when da two of demz agreez on sumfin, like i hasta haf
skrishun fudz so dey agreed...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

He should take you shopping for your food so you can choose what you
want.

Clarence

On Apr 7, 6:01*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
dat iza fakt, furry juzt wented owt agin, he...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Mom says that she's tired too. But she doesn't spend enough time at
home because she claims she has to work and bring home toonas. If the
human government would take Catmerica toonas, she won't...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

On Apr 6, 11:05*pm, Adam wrote:
Are you saving that the Grand Pooh-Bah is a chief advisor?

Clarence

Grand Pooh-Bah iz "Lord High Everything Else."

Forum: Cat community April 8th 09, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

On Apr 6, 11:05*pm, Adam wrote:
I was wondering about something, though. *What are you going to do
about the human economy?

Clarence

Fundamentals of Catmerica...
Forum: Cat community April 7th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Maybe you could delecat some of your work to another cat!

Clarence

On Apr 6, 8:24*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
I yam frayd dat I mite nottid be abull tu giff yu awl da...
Forum: Cat community April 7th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 128
Posted By ClowderCat
For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Or how about a TGK. They're good at a lot of things.

Clarence

On Apr 6, 2:40*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
it iz veri flatterin butted tryint ta train deze two hoominz anna be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500