A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat community January 20th 19, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Iowna and Dasisy-chan warm up

It is getting cold here. Cash scooted to the bigger memory foam bed
and Daisy-chan into her pumpkin. Iowna decided the pumpkin was best
and scooted in butt-first so she fit with Daisy-chan.
Forum: Cat community December 26th 18, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
to our sekret santa

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 8:51:15 AM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Our package arrived and Mommy let me open it. Thank you. I have
been playing with the toys and eating the...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 18, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat
Meowmie kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I
dezerbz...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 18, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
to our sekret santa

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Ours arrived also! I sprayed the catnip on the blanky and P2nya
enjoyed laying on it and 'wriggling. The treats will last a year!
The pot holders are cute, and the...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 18, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Strange things

It must be dat season again.

Wez got a tree inside da house and all sorts of boxes under it. We know
wez getting toys ana gud stuff to eat soon!

Dere must be more about this all, but we jus see...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 18, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 3:18:04 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 18, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat Meowmie
kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I dezerbz to
not hab TEDz pokin an...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 18, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey tooked me. I knew 2 teefs were hurting a little anna so wuz
mai ear. Ted stole 2 teef but mai ear...
Forum: Cat community December 1st 18, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Daisy-chan takes a nap

cshenk wrote:

She stretches and finds a sleeping doggie and wraps her self around
it.

snooze...

A bigger doggie comes over and wraps about her back.

snooze...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 18, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Daisy-chan takes a nap

She stretches and finds a sleeping doggie and wraps her self around it.

snooze...

A bigger doggie comes over and wraps about her back.

snooze...

Daisy-chan giggles, she finally got the middle...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 18, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 as the sun rises

cshenk wrote:

All good things come to an end. As the sun begins to peek over the
horizon, Kittahs collect to the temple to watch it over the water.

2 doggies take the sides and prepare to...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 18, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 as the sun rises

All good things come to an end. As the sun begins to peek over the
horizon, Kittahs collect to the temple to watch it over the water.

2 doggies take the sides and prepare to repeat in ASL-C/D. ...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 18, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 late at night

cshenk wrote:

As the kittahs and other guests sit for another meal, the locals do
what is natural to Siamese. They begin to sing little ditties. They
pass the song bits off from table to...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 18, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 late at night

As the kittahs and other guests sit for another meal, the locals do
what is natural to Siamese. They begin to sing little ditties. They
pass the song bits off from table to table, catching...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 18, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't
hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye,...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 18, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over
the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in).

Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 18, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
The Rainbow Bridge appears

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Daisy-chan looks up to see Aunti Mabel, Rebecca, Face and Roscoe as
well as Vamp. She waves happily then looks along for Orion, though she
knows he's passed along now. She...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 18, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Late at night

cshenk wrote:

Cash notes Daisy-chan looking longingly at a bridge. She's not sure
if it is the right spot, but she looks at it anyways.

Cash comes to her side. He knows. She longs for...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 18, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

ann wrote:

On 11/6/2018 8:50 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to
Forum: Cat community November 7th 18, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to
teach them a
local dance. Seeing this...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 18, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Late at night

Cash notes Daisy-chan looking longingly at a bridge. She's not sure if
it is the right spot, but she looks at it anyways.

Cash comes to her side. He knows. She longs for the wink that...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 18, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 18, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

cshenk wrote:

PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 18, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Forum: Cat community November 2nd 18, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others are in
traditional ones.

The floor is open and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump