Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lilah Morgan
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Lilah Morgan
OT Joke of the day you will get a chuckle

"Matthew" wrote in message
Computer Dependency Test

Here's a quick test for you to take. This just proves that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Our Morning Routine

"CatNipped" wrote in message
snip cute play by play

Awww thanks for sharing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Lilah Morgan
coconut safe for dogs & cats?

"CheeseFace via CatKB.com" u35118@uwe wrote in message
Can dogs and cats eat safely coconut or drink coconut milk? I haven't
been
able to find info on this anywhere &...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cats have never been out

"sheelagh" wrote in message

I know it is no where near the same liberty they used to have, but
that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lilah Morgan
SICK and TIRED of people dumping their animals......

"Ron Herfurth" wrote in message

That's the problem, they don't live off berries and leaves they live off
of
rabbits and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 21st 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lilah Morgan
SICK and TIRED of people dumping their animals......

"bookie" wrote in message

what a cutie, i bet she adores you, and I agree; **** the nasty sods
who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lilah Morgan
SICK and TIRED of people dumping their animals......

"Dave Whiley" wrote in message

I also get newsletters from a rescue centre regularly. In the latest...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lilah Morgan
SICK and TIRED of people dumping their animals......

"bookie" wrote in message

yes terri the tortie was only supposed to be with us for a few weeks
until the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cats have never been out

"PawsForThought" wrote in message

I had a cat that I used to let outside. I figured I lived in a rural
area...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lilah Morgan
SICK and TIRED of people dumping their animals......

"bookie" wrote in message

god it makes so angry
i now have to go downstairs and cuddle my naughty tortie...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

"Matthew" wrote in message

There are 3 things that are never to be discussed Sex, Religion and
Politics Now...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Bats can Give Cats Rabies?

"sheelagh" wrote in message

That was rather shocking!
I really do feel for those affected by this.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Lilah Morgan
pui, is limeys ate cats -- read the terrible truth

"Brian Link" wrote in message

It's a debate animal-lovers should have. If you eat flesh, it means
something dies. Because...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Replies: 9
Posted By Lilah Morgan
(Rabies) Can You Get It From A Mouse?

I don't know, can we get idiocy by reading your post? I would have taken
this seriously if you hadn't posted it to a pro wrestling newsgroup as well.

"Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Horrific Night

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:

why the **** did you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Horrific Night

"Matthew" wrote in message

Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Lilah Morgan
my cat is miauing and I don't know why

wrote in message

There's really nothing wrong with letting your cats outside as long as
it's in a safe and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Bandit RB

That is a beautiful tribute to Bandit. You did the right thing, and I'm sure
she's looking down at you now and purring.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

"bookie" wrote in message

i would be the first to admit my country is screwed up, we have lots
of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Lilah Morgan
Horrific Night

wrote in message
I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
or more of the 3 kittens...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

It sure does (personal therapy time). My mother, age 91, is in the
hospital
with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message

I'll second that(or would it be third/fourth/whatever-th?). I definitely
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

Not always ... but thanks! One problem with the Internet is that we often
sit down...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

I wasn't questioning a statement that *some* shelters may follow that
policy, and I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lilah Morgan
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

This is absolutely *not true.* There are some shelters that do that, but
there are...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54