Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: w[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By w[_2_]
Standing in Line at Petsmart

I have a male cat that sprayed everywhere even though he is neutered.
As soon as I took a stray male kitten in he stopped. Hasn't done it
since.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By w[_2_]
Cats and Colds

Matthew wrote:
But Cybercat all that would be some what common sense or if some one that
took the time to do a little resaerch instead of comming to the groups and
making smart comments

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By w[_2_]
Cats and Colds

cybercat wrote:

Unlike humans, cats lose their appetites easily when they lose their senses
of smell.

Yes, that happened to a cat of mine and I took her to the vet. She had
cryptococcus...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By w[_2_]
Sneezing

Matthew wrote:
http://www.animalsheltering.org/resource_library/magazine_articles/jan_feb_1997/uri_factsheet.pdf

Thank you,

That was very informative and told me what I need to know.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By w[_2_]
Sneezing

cybercat wrote:

Nobody said you had to take the cat to the vet. I did not even SAY that you
should.

Again, slowly, so that you can understand: you asked for HELP, what kind of
help
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By w[_2_]
Sneezing

cybercat wrote:
"w" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"w" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By w[_2_]
Sneezing

cybercat wrote:
"w" wrote in message

Help.

?? What is it you want? Some sort of OTC cat cold medicine? Nobody...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By w[_2_]
Sneezing

Stray mother had kittens on my porch back in mid March. I brought them
inside 10 days later and they have been inside ever since. (I am
working with a local rescue group that puts them in...
Forum: Cat rescue June 30th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 2
Posted By w[_2_]
Sneezing

Stray mother had kittens on my porch back in mid March. I brought them
inside 10 days later and they have been inside ever since. (I am
working with a local rescue group that puts them in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By w[_2_]
Help--Stomatitis

Patty Jo wrote:
My son has a cat with stomatitis. She goes into the vet about once a
month for a steroid shot. This gives instant relief.
I have another with it which the vet discovered went...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By w[_2_]
Help--Stomatitis

paws2 via CatKB.com wrote:
w wrote:
I had a preganant stray show up a few months ago. She had her kittens
and I took her and the three kittens in to be fixed.

Excellent!

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By w[_2_]
Help--Stomatitis

Spot wrote:
Well you wanted a price obviously no one here has ever had to have all their
cats teeth pulled. Not only that prices can have a HUGE varience depending
upon which area of the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By w[_2_]
Help--Stomatitis

cybercat wrote:
"w" wrote in message
I had a preganant stray show up a few months ago. She had her kittens

If I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By w[_2_]
Help--Stomatitis

cybercat wrote:
"w" wrote in message
I had a preganant stray show up a few months ago. She had her kittens

If I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By w[_2_]
Help--Stomatitis

I had a preganant stray show up a few months ago. She had her kittens
and I took her and the three kittens in to be fixed. I hoped to adopt
them out and have already started making arrangements...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15