Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: agapecharis
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By agapecharis
Another Cleoism

That's funny. My Ginger Baby had a thing for mint dental floss. I'd
hold onto a small length of the stuff and she'd go crazy on it. She
also loved little mints, but only in the wrapper. If I took it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By agapecharis
breeding

Your current two girls look very sweet. I hope they'll welcome Patches.
Do they seem to be getting along very well?

The girls are a little upset. There were a few angry words toward us
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By agapecharis
See my pussy.

She is a beauty

-Cassandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By agapecharis
OT Crime

That is just hilarious.

-Cassandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By agapecharis
breeding

Patches is fixed, I think it's required when you adopt from a shelter.

Ok, you can see our kids here.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2967852910100355049cEoMkJ?vhost=good-times

-Cassandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By agapecharis
breeding

Thank you all for your thoughts. My husband has dropped the idea, at
least for now. Just so y'all know if we ever did allow her to have
kittens, we would keep them all. However, no worries, as soon...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By agapecharis
breeding

Me again. I have a question that I was wandering if y'all could help me
with. My husband wants to let our youngest, Koda, have kittens since
our oldest, Helen, was already fixed when we adopted her....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By agapecharis
broken split whiskers

My youngest (Koda) has been breaking her whiskers or something. I got
her when she was 10 weeks old and now she is about 7 months old. About
2 weeks after we got her, her whiskers started to "break"....
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8