Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S N
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 06, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By S N
Look at this face!

YES, it is really a beautiful cat. We have one that looks like
this.......he is part Maine Coon. They really are "gentle giants".

"Phil P." wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 06, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By S N
Cat calming muzzle

Those masks that go over the cats eyes.....do work. We use them when
cutting our cats nails. Some pet stores sell them, or maybe can order
them. Maybe you can buy them on the internet.

Gloria
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By S N
Vaccine Associated Sarcomas

Did you ever have a cat that got VAS?
(Vaccine-Associated Sarcomas)

I have heard of cats who got it......and because of this we do not get
our cats the leukemia & rabies vaccination, neither of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 06, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By S N
May I Ask A Question? ( Weight for Maine Coon Cats)

Thanks for all the replies.

Weight for Maine Coon cats: Normal common weight for Main Coon cats
they say is, females 9 to 12 lbs, males 13-18. Ours is 17, so he's not
over weight

This is from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 06, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By S N
May I Ask A Question? (Gail)

Thanks for the reply. I think the person who read that it causes
diabetes read it wrong, it was diarrhea! If I don't give my cat a little
milk (just a dab) when eating my breakfast, he sits by my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By S N
May I Ask A Question?

Our Maine Coon cat likes just a (very) little milk in the morning when
we are eating breakfast......he doesn't get diarrhea from it.....but
someone was telling me they read that Maine Coon Cats can...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6