Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amelia T Cat
Forum: Cat community March 21st 16, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Amelia T Cat
The party commences (a little late)

I must apologize fur mine tardiness posting dis. Mine hoomins was tied
up today 'dopting me a baby sisfur. But betterer late den never, huh?

[As guests start to arrive at the Silvercat estate,...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Jellicle Ball 2015 begins

On 10/28/15 1:27 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 5:31:58 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Sorry for my late arrival, but things did not go quite the way I...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat

On 10/27/15 6:51 PM, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I and my human think it would be a good idea,...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Jellicle Ball 2015 begins

Sorry for my late arrival, but things did not go quite the way I planned. Is anycat here I may know?!? Where is the sign in desk.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Misty! Why don't you come sit...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Jellicle Ball 2015 begins

[A moment of silence with weeping guests ensues then a paw reaches over
and slides the lights slowly back up]

The podium is now yours my friends. Please step forward with any
tributes you...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia T Cat
This year's Jellicle Ball

Amelia,

So glad to see you again!!! I ran into Rebecca, and I just finished telling the Love Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie, when I thought I saw you through the crowd. How have you...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 15, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Happy Purrday to our Paw

On 10/22/15 6:27 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Tomorrow, October 23 is our Paw Dutch's purrday. yeUP
Hym isn't happy about gittin older. Nope
Happy Purrdai Paw, we lufs you so very much Mosey,...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 15, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Amelia T Cat
RB Purrs for a human

On 10/21/15 1:53 PM, Mishi wrote:
Sad news - On Oct 18, Auntie Purple Lama (Sharyn Long) made her trip to the Bridge, to be reunited with her beloveds.

Forum: Cat community October 18th 15, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Exploring Hawai'l

Cash sneaks into a porter. He's got a 4oz sashimi of tuna but more
importantly, he has a whole fresh cooked ducky leg. He delivers it to
Harri and gives her a saucy wink and wag tail and runs...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 15, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Meow Amelia, Sent Saturday, October 17, 2015

On 10/17/15 6:52 PM, Mosey=^..^- wrote:
Hai Amelia,
Hao r u?
Did you git the present ai left on yer porch da uther dai?
I hope you liked what I got you.

Yes, I did, and it's lovely! I just...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 15, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Plannin fur da JB

Dere have always been quite a lot of last-minute Honoree names.
(And denn a few more between the Calling and the Final Calling.)
Most of da Names on the Walk (as of last Friday) were received...
Forum: Cat community September 30th 15, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Amelia T Cat
How is every kitty

On 9/27/15 12:09 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I kan hewp yoo wif dat, Cash. We haz a vurry nice selekshun rite heer. We haz all colorz. I beleeb deez wunz haz da colorz yoo menshuned, an wud...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 15, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Amelia T Cat
I have to go to The Vet tomorrow

On 9/28/15 12:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai mai furends,
Ai hab tu goe tu mai nise Vet, bekuz ai hab bin peeing LOTZ, were ai
shoodn't, wike on Meowmie's syde uf hur bed, hur pillo n sheetz,
Forum: Cat community September 14th 15, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Purrz awlzo furr Harri

On 9/10/15 11:35 AM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Not shur egzaktlee whutz rong,
But sending owt purrz fur ower Harri Roadcat.
Pleeze joyn me.

Puuuuurrrrrpppppuuurrpurrrrr...

Purrtoonya

I...
Forum: Cat community September 10th 15, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Amelia T Cat
We iz abowt to looz a long-time komoonitee memfur

On 9/9/15 7:25 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, I haz sad nooz to repurrt. Radar, owner of Anti Patty an Unka Ed, will be leevin ussez fur da Ranebow Brij. He iz in bad helf, an tomorrow...
Forum: Cat community September 4th 15, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Jellicle Ball?

On 9/4/15 12:53 PM, cshenk wrote:

Eny kittahs have an idea yet?

I was thinking one of dem ancient caves wif paintings. Dey has a lot
of dem in France.

Daisy-chan, the...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 15, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Purrs for PawPaw Dutch,, Pleez?

On 8/24/15 1:58 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

Hi owr gud furendz,
Cood weh pleez hab sum purrs for owr PawPaw Dutch?
Hym iz gunna haf hiz _sekund_ cataract surgery on Wednesday, da 26'f uf
Forum: Cat community August 12th 15, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Awguzt Offseefurrz ov Catmerica

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah

Reviewing the officers list again the Walk of Remembrance, I found:
* Little Kitty (Police Dispatcher) listed for 2014. Is...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 15, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Infurrmashun pleeze

Let's check to see ho'z still on ower loizt...
and can yu fynd others?

P2nya, who'z meiowmee wunt stay at da pooter,
(she iz shayerink it wiff PawPaw attid da momint).

When my secretary...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 15, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia T Cat
This year's Jellicle Ball

Hi Amelia,
I will_ try_ an come with a_ suitable_ place to have Jellicle Ball this
year.
Ai know, there are lots of things to figure out, but while we're on the
subject, , Amelia, would...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 15, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia T Cat
This year's Jellicle Ball

In case anyone was wondering, this year's Jellicle Ball will be on
October 27. Here near Chicatgo, the official full moon will be at 7:06
AM on that day.

I know it's very early, but we might want...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 15, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Infurrmashun pleeze

On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 15, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Kan Weh Pleez hab sum purrs for owr Pa Dutch?

So did our Mommy Kyla, in August of _last_ year and the vision in her
eyes are _really_ good,
except she has to wear reading glasses when she reads.
She is re-reading her Rita Mae Brown...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 15, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Kan Weh Pleez hab sum purrs for owr Pa Dutch?

On 8/10/15 1:36 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai ,owr gud furendz,
On Wedsndai, Ocuzt 12'f owr Paw Dutch iz going in fur his cataract
surgery on hiz left eye, n sinse hiz ride tu da I clinik fell...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 15, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Amelia T Cat
Awguzt Offseefurrz ov Catmerica...fynul vershun

Reeely? That wud b wunnerfol!
furzt ov awl, kud yu keep an eye owt fur ennykitty goink tu da bridge?
I kept diz tymez lizt inna safe playze. Wud yu purrleeze du d sayme?
Keep it wwiffowt da...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500