Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paige
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Paige
Dudley's story

Hi Pam,

Dudley looked loved and content, thanks to you and your husband for
taking him in. I wish you and your husband all *good* things for being
so kind to Dudley.

I loved your pictures...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Paige
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Kitkat wrote:

OMG. What a sweetheart. I have tears in my eyes. I lost my baby Dudley
just over a month ago. I, too, only had him a short time (2 years) when
he passed away just a few weeks...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Paige
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Matthew wrote:
My sorrows Paige

IF TEARS COULD BUILD A STAIRWAY

If tears could build a stairway.
and memories a lane.
I would walk right up to Heaven
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Paige
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Hello everyone,

I greatly appreciate your heartfelt messages.

I've posted pictures taken last week and Sunday morning. Just copy and
paste

http://www.flickr.com/search/people/?q=Iluvmycats in your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Paige
Saying Goodbye To Jason

On Sunday, my husband, Michael, and I spent most of the day alternating
between crying and remembering Jason, a cat I found half-starved and
scrounging for food in September of 05. He was the most...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 12th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paige
Neurologist & Vet Have No Idea What's Wrong With My Poor Cat

I hope you can get a diagnosis soon. MRI is expensive and I'd have
x-rays done before resorting to MRI if you haven't done so. My best
advice, overall, is don't let him suffer.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 06, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paige
Neurologist & Vet Have No Idea What's Wrong With My Poor Cat

-L. wrote:
Paige wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted about my cat having weakness in his hind legs
and sometimes walking with his legs close to the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 06, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paige
Neurologist & Vet Have No Idea What's Wrong With My Poor Cat

blkcatgal wrote:
Paige,
An MRI should give more info than just to rule out a tumor or blockage. It
can show if there is some kind of spinal compression or problem with the
hip. I'm...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Paige
10 day lurker`s coming out - Hi to all from Bettina

Lightwell wrote:
Hello there,

after reading here for about ten days I found out that I want to give
my 2 pence every now and then. So I think it`s about time to introduce
me and my gang to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paige
Neurologist & Vet Have No Idea What's Wrong With My Poor Cat

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted about my cat having weakness in his hind legs
and sometimes walking with his legs close to the floor. At the same
time he started to have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 06, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Paige
Are These Symptoms An Emergency?

Candace wrote:
Paige wrote:
One of my cat's sounds as if his nose is stuffed up, and he has a cold.
My vet is closed for the Labor Day Holiday. Should I bring him to the
emergency vet,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Paige
Looking for a Good Vet in Baltimore, MD

Go to www.craigslist.org and click on the Baltimore section, look for
Pets and ask there. I needed a new vet in the Washington DC/Northern VA
area, and I received about 14 recommendations with their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Paige
Iams Canned Fails the Taste Test

My cat's were happy with Nitro canned, but it's difficult to get the
choices they like. I switched to Iams and everything was okay for about
8 months. Now they won't eat Iams. I know Iams changed the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Paige
Are These Symptoms An Emergency?

One of my cat's sounds as if his nose is stuffed up, and he has a cold.
My vet is closed for the Labor Day Holiday. Should I bring him to the
emergency vet, or can this wait until tomorrow?

Page
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paige
Swollen glands -- neck area

We took Sweeter off of antibiotics because she's been vomiting, with
plans to put her on something else if needed. We were going to do a
culture and sensitivity and pinpoint the antibiotic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Paige
Swollen glands -- neck area

We took Sweeter off of antibiotics because she's been vomiting, with
plans to put her on something else if needed. We were going to do a
culture and sensitivity and pinpoint the antibiotic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 22nd 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paige
Vet's Can't Tell When A Cat Is Backed Up With BM?

"Paige" wrote in message

Paige,

Both verts did not recommend giving Harriet any type of fiber supplement
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paige
Vet's Can't Tell When A Cat Is Backed Up With BM?

Original message snipped

Hi Liz,

The vet claims my cat was so large she couldn't feel the blockage. He
is long, but he only weighs 12lbs. If she couldn't feel anything, she
should have taken an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paige
Vet's Can't Tell When A Cat Is Backed Up With BM?

Hi Rhonda,

I agree with you, "they should have taken x-rays to begin with. Why did
I have to tell her to take an x-ray before I brought him home
yesterday?

This paragraph from my former post is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paige
Vet's Can't Tell When A Cat Is Backed Up With BM?

That is exactly what the vet told me he had today when I picked him up
"megacolon." I will read up on it.

The $977.00 included blood work, a urine specimen, a bath, an over
night's stay, being...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paige
Vet's Can't Tell When A Cat Is Backed Up With BM?

Hello fellow cat lovers!

I'll condense my very long story ~ About two months ago my cat started
defecating outside of the box. Initially I thought it was from stress
caused from one of my other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Paige
Cat's Walking Funny! ~ Update

Hello everyone,

Brought my cat back to the vet today for the third time, they FINALLY
checked his urine. Vet said it had a very, very, small amount of
crystals in it. Not enough to have any effect...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paige
kitten help!!

I agree with Annie's advice.

Please, please, get your cat spayed. The mother cat will be in heat
again very soon.

Thank you.

If the spayed cat does not interfere with the mother cat's care of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Paige
Cat's Walking Funny

Vet did blood work and ruled out his kidney's.

Gail wrote:
Maybe chronic renal failure? There is definitely something very wrong. If
your vet is unable to find anything, seek a second...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Paige
Cat's Walking Funny

When my cat tries to get up it looks as though he has weakness in his
hind legs. Finally when he does get up and starts to walk, he walks
with his hind legs bent close to the floor. Several weeks ago...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26