Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ADeadFishDied
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 26th 06, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By ADeadFishDied
Is my cat crazy?

I'm not sure you get the whole story. Elmwood, the cat, wants to kill
the dog. If she can jump the fence, there is bound to be trouble. I
will however take the gate into consideration.

On Dec 22,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By ADeadFishDied
Is my cat crazy?

Elmwood is around four years old (I will have to check back in with the
shelter). I didn't really introduce them. As soon as I brought her in I
had to run to my chiropractor for an adjustment. I came...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By ADeadFishDied
Is my cat crazy?

I recently adopted a cat named Elmwood from the local animal shelter.
The people down there said everything about her is fine, but I think
otherwise. She has been trying to kill my old husky,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By ADeadFishDied
Kitten Problem

Sorry about the post above... I gave Meah the credit for what Gail
said. small mistake. I was refering to Gail's ideas
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By ADeadFishDied
Kitten Problem

On Dec 19, 7:41 pm, "Meah" wrote:
Hi! I'd like to ask what you can suggest I do for my problem.
We got two kittens around two months back. We have cats before and we
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By ADeadFishDied
cat licks air

On Dec 20, 7:00 pm, "santa claus" wrote:
wrote:
So, what does the vet say?forgive me heather

why are you slapping the cat?
cause you can't...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6