Showing results 1 to 25 of 267
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatNipped[_5_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Firefly

"nobody" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:11:01 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I *LURVE* Firefly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
Purr request

Healing purrs on the way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
How do I cope with a depressed cat?

Yes, we too allow our clowder a "viewing of the body" and they do seem to
understand when one of our masters crosses to the Bridge. Since we own our
home and have a back yard, we're able to bury...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
Poor hot cats

"Joy" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
Poor hot cats

"Joy" wrote in message
My two cats are miserable right now, and so am I. My AC quit on me this
morning, or, more...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
Missing Cat Purrs Please...

GYFBH purrs are on the way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - How Old is Old?

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - How Old is Old?

It was around age 49 when I was diagnosed with Fibromialgia (which I
thought, at the time, was the most painful thing that could happen to me -
HAH!!!)

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OPC problem. (other peoples' cat)

I don't think it is Herpes - I've never seen Herpes manifest itself in mouth
ulcers and *certainly* not lameness. L-Lysine is a *prevention* for Herpes,
not a cure when the virus is active...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Controversial Question

Nope, apparently it was real:

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2010/09/was_lady_gagas_vma_dress_made.html

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Controversial Question

Actually it was raw meat when she wore it and only "jerked" afterwards
because she keeps all her outfits in a special warehouse and she didn't want
that one to decompose.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
How do I cope with a depressed cat?

"Lesley" wrote in message
Sarsi seems to have cheered up a little today after realising Dunzi
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT Bigtime THE VERDICT IS IN

"MLB" wrote in message
On 07/05/2011 12:13 PM, hopitus wrote:
For anyone interested in live coverage of it, get on tv now.
Everyone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Fireworks?

We went to the MNH to see the oldest human, the so-called "missing link",
"Lucy". They found her in Australia.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Mourning

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I know we're trillions of dollars in debt, and I know US...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Firefly - Double D*mn!

My DVR sometimes goes haywire and pulls a Max Hedroom on me - and it did so
for a key episode - the one where Mal flashes back on how he got Serenity
and the Shepard leaves the ship. I either...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Firefly

We watch any and every sci-fi show or movie that comes out - yes, we're that
nerdie. Ben got into Babylon Five a lot more than I did - I liked Star Trek
since I was a teen-ager and watched the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Firefly

That was one I tried to get into but I didn't care for that one. The
military scene on the premiere of Firefly was just the "set-up and ends
fairly quickly. If you have it on tape just fast...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Firefly

"Irulan" wrote in message
Firefly is one of the best sci-fi tv series ever. Too bad FOX couldn't or
wouldn't keep it on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
Lily not feeling well

"Irulan" wrote in message
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon.
Seems
she was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Mourning

I know we're trillions of dollars in debt, and I know US citizens are
starving and unable to afford health care, but I am still mourning the death
of our space program. What happened to our sense...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT but not quite.

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Lesley" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT - Fireworks?

We're still allowed write-in votes, and there's the Libertarian party and
others. If enough people would get off their keisters and vote for these,
we might get this "2 party" system out of power...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
OT but not quite.

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Lesley" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By CatNipped[_5_]
Sunshine RB

I am sorry for your loss.