Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla[_3_]
Forum: Cat community January 14th 16, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Thank you for the purrs and prayers, Judith
Yes it does hurt. Lots.
Please give Sootie a loving petting from me.
Blessings are sent to you
Love,
Kyla

"Judith Latham" wrote

In article...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 16, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Thank you for your kind words, Chappy.
I know you, Snowflake and your Mom still miss Booker
Actually Sqweex had a secret crush on Booker, but didn't say much about it.
Here Chappy and Snowflake ...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 16, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Sqweex

8/1/2003 – 1/13/2016

Sweet Sqweex, beloved cat friend,

Has left us here today.
Forum: Cat community January 14th 16, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

"Sundance and/or Rebecca"

I'm so sorry, Kyla.

Anti Sandy, with Sundance and Rebecca

Thank you Anti Sandy, Sundance and Rebecca
I just can't believe she's gone:(
Love,
Kyla .
Forum: Cat community January 13th 16, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Mishi,
Thank you for the beautiful poem.
It is very comforting to us.
Love and blessings,
Kyla

"Mishi"

Kyla wrote:
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell
Forum: Cat community January 13th 16, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Thank you all for your kind words.
Very comforting
Bless your hearts.
Love,
Kyla

"Will in New Haven" wrote

Kyla wrote:
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell
Forum: Cat community January 13th 16, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

It is with great sorrow that I have to tell
you that our 12 year old beautiful
long haired tortoiseshell cat
Sqweex went to Rainbow Bridge,
this morning or last night.
She slept beside me for awhile...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 15, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Tribute: Arlene Knop

Arlene Knop was a vital part of rec.pets.cats and rec.pets.cats.community.
Her only cat for many years, Gretchen Marie, was very much involved in
various Adventures, and was deeply involved in...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 15, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Tribute: Adam Rubin

Adam Rubin was an active participant from the last years of rec.pets.cats
newsgroup and on into rec.pets.cats.community until sometime in 2012, when
his last kitty went to the Bridge. He wrote...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 15, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Exploring Hawai'l'

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

On 10/14/15 11:42 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Harri, Harri, shud yoo be flyin on yur own?!?!? Yoo needz to be takin kare
uv yurownself! Haz da CAA (Catmerica...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 15, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla[_3_]
Meow Amelia, Sent Saturday, October 17, 2015

"Mosey=^..^-" wrote in message news:...

Hai Amelia,
Hao r u?
Did you git the present ai left on yer porch da uther dai?
I hope you liked what I got you.
I will tell the others what I got you.
I got...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11