Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gramby
Forum: Cat community June 16th 12, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Gramby
Mergency---Mergency

Fangu Loreli, himselfz iz bedder diz dai. Auntie Soft will getz on here
sumtimez and giff uall an update.

"golden" wrote in message

On Thu,...
Forum: Cat community June 16th 12, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Piglett stnads nd grins. Toonya iz gona be so proud of him he iz such a
gentlecat.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Sertinly, ladeez, juss giv myownself a minnit...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 12, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Gramby
Mergency---Mergency

Sure hope him mindz urselfz; Piglett purring harder

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:14:07 -0500, "Gramby"...
Forum: Cat community June 14th 12, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Gramby
Mergency---Mergency

Fangu furry muchez

"Booker" wrote in message

Oh, no. Weze all purrin rite away. Lotz ov purrz. Git da naybour
kittiez. Git da out kittiez....
Forum: Cat community June 14th 12, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Gramby
Mergency---Mergency

S. O. D. from O T
Ukle Furry Iz bak in da hospitalz and needz purrs, ur biggest onez, in a big
hurri.
Forum: Cat community June 13th 12, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Yex here iz won wiff my kolor of pink on itself and here iz sum gole
kufflinkz wiff da same kolor stonez in dem. Here iz grambys toonakard.
Lizzie take4s her purchases and is proud of herself. ...
Forum: Cat community June 13th 12, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Piglett turns to Sundance. Toonya will be so proud of urselfz, u iz doink
an wonnerfulz job at diz botikue.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Purrhapz yoo wud...
Forum: Cat community June 13th 12, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Dis iz wonnerfulz, yex finkz gole wud luk nice wiff itselfz. Dere iz
Piglett and her haz a blak sheaff wiff silfer azents on itselfz. Lizzy
turns in front of the of the three way mirror to...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 12, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a lot
of ruffles.

"Snowflake" wrote in message

Come on lizzie, weze kin...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 12, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Gramby
Mine Puppy Dog is Smarted

Furry smartz Doggie, Piglett knowing there can be smart ones.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

I wuz wooking out ar...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 12, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Willow goes to the leather style outfits and Piglett checkc out the rack of
Chiffon Gowns. Lizzie just stands and looks around not knowing where to
start. If Unkle Serge was here, he wud tell...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 12, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Ye gadz can't type. That was, Harri will be there and I hopez dem haz bigb
ig sized for O T.

"Gramby" wrote in message ...

Piglett rune to the fishtank and...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 12, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Piglett rune to the fishtank and meows loudly. Wake up Willow, we iz goink
shoppink. She then runs to the couch where the afghan gramby is restoring
for Auntie Soft, it belonged to her late uncle...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 12, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gramby
Cheap Flights to Austria

Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett looking in
her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 7th 12, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Gramby
HAPI PURRDAI MeOwy , JOON 6

Da Gramby too, her gotted a whole famiblee mad at herself kauze her fogotted
birfdayz. Piglet sorry about this.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

On Thu,...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 12, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Gramby
HAPI PURRDAI MeOwy , JOON 6

O T takes his paw and rubs Harri's left ear, content with the world and
ready to get back in the truck and get rollin'

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

On...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 12, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Gramby
HAPI PURRDAI MeOwy , JOON 6

O T who never remembers burrfdaiz, shudderz, dat iz why I gibz her pezzis
when I findz sumfin her likez den her duzent git mad at mineself.

"Meowy" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 5th 12, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Gramby
Barekitten update

Him wented home las nite, His haz ta go bak furr sum more testdz soonz.

"MLB" wrote in message ...

On 05/29/2012 06:29 PM, Gramby wrote:
His nyumbers are...
Forum: Cat community June 4th 12, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Gramby
WHER R DA GORDON KITTIES? JOON 3

It may not be politically correct o say but YOUR QUEEN IS ONE COOL LADY!"

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 11:26...
Forum: Cat community June 3rd 12, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Gramby
Outcat's official name

Lizzy looks sternly at Booker. Finkz itself iz funnie. She starts to turn
aweigh then falls over laughing. I knu it tu.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Free...
Forum: Cat community June 3rd 12, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Gramby
Outcat's official name

I am listening Lilith, as soon as I can talk to TED tomorrow. (Don't even
think baby cats PLEASE)

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 3rd 12, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Gramby
Outcat's official name

Piglett has [prted back home to check on gramby. She hears her talking to
Auntie soft. Yes but now this means I have to keep the cat. Once you name
them, you are screwed. Piglett leaves...
Forum: Cat community June 3rd 12, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Gramby
Outcat's official name

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he grabs
he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna gramby jus
sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a...
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 12, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By Gramby
An invitation to a short abventure"

O T grabs the mike and tells the kittys to watch their speed, he just saw a
Bear in the air 10/4. Dem audo pioletz iz gud but sumtimez kittys gets
carried away. He knows he has a heavy foot and...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 12, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By Gramby
An invitation to a short abventure"

Willow nearly falls getting out of the big truck and hurrying to her momcat.
They rub cheeks and purr. O T, Piglett and Lizzy, diz iz mineown momcat. I
memberz herselfz. Chester kan we ide wiff...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500