Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey=^..*=
Forum: Cat community June 27th 15, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Iowna's Birthday!

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 15, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
My UTI is back:(

Hi, my good friends,
I peed on Moms side of the bed this morning, so My UTI is back, but Paw
Dutch is very sick and he can't go pick up the antibiotics until Monday. :(
Mom Kyla washed her sheet...
Forum: Cat community June 25th 15, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I am going to the Vet today

"

On 6/23/2015 1:13 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:
Hi, my good friends,
Paw Dutch is going to take me to the Vet today at 2 pm.
They will probably steal some more of my blood, and some of my pee.
I...
Forum: Cat community June 25th 15, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I am going to the Vet today

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 4:13:17 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi, my good friends,
Paw Dutch is going to take me to the Vet today at 2 pm.
They will probably steal some more of my blood,...
Forum: Cat community June 25th 15, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I am going to the Vet today

"

On 6/23/15 3:13 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hi, my good friends,
Paw Dutch is going to take me to the Vet today at 2 pm.
They will probably steal some more of my blood, and some of my pee.
I am...
Forum: Cat community June 23rd 15, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I am going to the Vet today

Hi, my good friends,
Paw Dutch is going to take me to the Vet today at 2 pm.
They will probably steal some more of my blood, and some of my pee.
I am still taking 2.5 mg of Mom's thyroid pills in a...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 15, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Happy Father's Day,

On 6/20/2015 6:57 AM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Pit2nya" wrote...
On 6/19/2015 10:33 AM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:
Hi my good friends,
On Sunday, June 21 is Father's Day
What are you going to do...
Forum: Cat community June 20th 15, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank, Jooly, 2015

Pit2nya,
No worries ubaowt diz bein uh bit erlee at awl.Nope.
Yer frend,
Mosey-Vice Grand Pooh Bah
Diplocat to Canada
Chancellor of the Exchequer

"Pit2nya" wrote
Forum: Cat community June 20th 15, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Happy Father's Day,

"Pit2nya" wrote...

On 6/19/2015 10:33 AM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:
Hi my good friends,
On Sunday, June 21 is Father's Day
What are you going to do for your human Father?
Me, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps...
Forum: Cat community June 19th 15, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Happy Father's Day,

Hi my good friends,
On Sunday, June 21 is Father's Day
What are you going to do for your human Father?
Me, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps are going to give our Paw Dutch a card,
signed by all of us.
We...
Forum: Cat community June 18th 15, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Hoo wuntz tu go tu da Moon wif Meh?

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 6/4/15 3:50 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai,
Forum: Cat community June 18th 15, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I Yam Bak!

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

On 6/17/15 11:17 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Gudgud! I will ask Mosey if we needz spacesootz or enneefing. We mite want
dem if we desidez to take a wawk on da...
Forum: Cat community June 17th 15, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

Mosey shows them all where the hotel is, they all check in, are shown to
their rooms, and where the Blue Moon café is and we all scarf down
nommy Fudz & nip drinks.
Forum: Cat community June 16th 15, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

"

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
Forum: Cat community June 16th 15, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I Yam Bak!

"Sylvvia M"

On 6/15/2015 9:47 AM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

I yam bak thru uh nooo surver.
Ower pooter rebooted wiff da brane ov uh nuborn kitten...no info.
Hardlee ennyting emsstawld.
Forum: Cat community June 15th 15, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I Yam Bak!

"Mosey=^..*=" wrote in message news:...

I yam bak thru uh nooo surver.
Ower pooter rebooted wiff da brane ov uh nuborn kitten...no info.
Hardlee ennyting emsstawld.
Meowmee sezz grrrr.
Forum: Cat community June 15th 15, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
I Yam Bak!

I yam bak thru uh nooo surver.
Ower pooter rebooted wiff da brane ov uh nuborn kitten...no info.
Hardlee ennyting emsstawld.
Meowmee sezz grrrr.

P2nya

Hai Pi2nya,
Ai yam gwad yoo r...
Forum: Cat community June 14th 15, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey=^..*=
Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café is also ready for us, so when do you want to blast...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18