Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pon o
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 12, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Pon o
Feral cat problem

Fan belts- I think of that every time I get into the car. Have to look
under it too, esp. as the weather gets cold!

The dogs have had to get a lepto booster (2 shots/yr. now) because of
increased...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 12, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Pon o
Feral cat problem

We do have the occasional hawk in the city. Rare to see a stray dog due
to strict leash laws. Didn't know Roundup was a threat but even I'm
choking when the lawn companies come round spraying those...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 12, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Pon o
Feral cat problem

Bill,
"One thing is for sure, The government
isn't interested. Feral cats don't
vote....:^) They would rather take your
tax dollars and give them to some
terrorist country in the Mideast...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 12, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Pon o
Feral cat problem

Hi Pete,
Thanks for replying to my post.

I live in the city so there is no natural predator for these cats except
cars, famine, disease, injury, weather....

The neighborhood is rodent free, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 12th 12, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Pon o
Feral cat problem

"Trap, neuter, and release is one
"solution". At least, a partial solution.
You can help either by donating money
to organizations who do this, or catch
your own feral cat, have him/her
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 11th 12, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Pon o
Feral cat problem

Hi,
I've never posted here before. Thought someone might have at least an
idea for a long-term solution.

There must be 30 - 40 feral cats/kittens in one city block, crying,
fighting, getting killed...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6