Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: christal63
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 08, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By christal63
ellis

On 20 marras, 00:12, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"ChristineK" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By christal63
OT - Another tech help request

Pat kirjoitti:
I found out about a new free VOIP service like Skype and signed up but can't
figure out how to dial a call with it. The instructions are not clear, I've
tried and tried to make...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 06, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By christal63
A Math Problem (OT)

jmcquown kirjoitti:
This is fun! A friend sent it to me in email.

1. Grab a calculator. (you won't be able to do this one in your head)
2. Key in the first three digits of your phone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 06, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By christal63
2006 Holiday Card Exchange

Marina kirjoitti:
Helen Miles wrote:

Julie, I've sent you an email. Let me know if it's arrived.

I've sent several e-mails, but they all seem to bounce. Please let me
know if you have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By christal63
Partly OT - I've seen the apartment

I'm visiting my parents and have now also seen my new apartment and
signed the lease. Snapped some photos of the place too, but they're
still in the camera. Will look at the pics more closely when I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 06, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By christal63
big changes for the kitties and me - LONG

Adrian A wrote:
Christine K. wrote:

Thank you. I will be living in Laitila after all, not in Rauma, like I
first thought. But I can always get to Rauma if I want to, or Turku,
for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 06, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By christal63
Completely OT - Gasoline Prices

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
I have been asked by my dad, to inquire of people in places other than
the US:

Can you tell me what you paid per litre of fuel in January 2005, and
what you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 06, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By christal63
Kissakitten

wrote:
Christine K. wrote:

yep, "kissa" is cat in Finnish. Not a nickname, just the word - cat.

Maybe I'm thinking of "kissit",...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 06, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By christal63
Kili Update

jmcquown wrote:
I got email from her this evening. The pathology reports came back as
inconclusive. They've sent the sample off to a university in Florida. She
has an appointment with her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 06, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By christal63
"Rate my pet" on a Finnish website

my_lenaptalf wrote:
i gave Laku a well deserved 10 points!

--
my_lenaptalf

Thank you!

Yes, the website is still up with ppl adding pics of their pets. Ours
are waaaay back in April, but...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10