Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Moongal
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Moongal
What to do With Old Cat Litter?

"Smartin" wrote in message
Just wondering if anyone has creative ideas for what to do with old cat
litter that has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Moongal
Rest in Peace, Amaretto

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I know how hard it is.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 5th 07, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Moongal
Acute Renal Failure--Tortle is home!!

"22brix" wrote in message
I got to bring Tortle home today. She is doing quite a bit better--her
creatinine level dropped to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Moongal
Lethargy, voice loss, weight loss, thirst

wrote in message

Well, they can't even test the blood. They tried a couple of times
(she loved being...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 07, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Moongal
Fancy Feast--Wheat Gluten Free Varieties

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
If you have to ask that question then you have no clue about nutrition. Is
your cat overweight...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Moongal
Lethargy, voice loss, weight loss, thirst

wrote in message
Our 11 year old cat who is usually pretty spry just lies around
everyday and doesn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Moongal
My cats and Tuna

"David Mooney" wrote in message
I usually feed my cats Purina dry food but yesterday I tried tuna and they
all loved it! I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 15th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Moongal
CRF Kitty with hypertension

Thanks for your reply! How did you discover he had high blood pressure?
Was it found during a regular vet visit or was he showing other symptoms?
Was he ever wobbly or unsteady on his feet? ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 14th 07, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Moongal
CRF Kitty with hypertension

My thoughts are with you. I know how tough this is.

I have a CRF cat and he also has hypertension. He's on a different
medication though - Lotensin, just started a couple of months ago. I don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Moongal
Carpet treatment for my guests' comfort?

A good Hepa air purifier can help. We recently got one, and it definately
makes a difference.

"Bryan S." wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Moongal
Need Advice: My 11 year old needs to gain weight

I'm trying to get one of my cats to gain weight too. It's hard, I know how
frustrating it can be. My guy is just over 5lbs, he has CRF.

I don't have any suggestions on what kind of food to feed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 3rd 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Moongal
How Is Madeleine?

I'm so sorry.

I know how painful it is. I lost one of my cats a month ago, he was only 9
and I didn't know he was sick until it was too late. I was devestated. I
still miss him so much.

You...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 3rd 07, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Moongal
Follow-up on investigation of cat spa "launderpet" machine

CNN has done a story on this pet spa thing too:

http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/02/smbusiness/kitty_wash/?postversion=2007020209

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Moongal
HDTV Meow!

That's so cute! We bought a high def projector, and painted a screen on our
wall with special paint. Our TV screen is 10 feet diagonal. One of my cats
just loves it. She goes absolutely nuts if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Moongal
declawing petition?

I found a worldwide one he

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/327400811?ltl=1169262167

I wonder why vets would even consider doing this. Do any ever flat out
refuse to do it?

"bookie"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Moongal
Cat Scratching Face Raw (Followup)

I hope your kitty is feeling better soon.

Was it the infections that were making him scratch, or are you still looking
to see if he's allergic to something?

"IDzine01" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Moongal
Sprung!

She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

I will be adopting a cat at some point, when I am ready, after my eldest guy
passes. I may decide on an adult cat myself.

"T"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Moongal
cat making unusual deep growl like sounds

I think you should take her to see the vet.

Something might be causing her pain. I've had the same thing happen with
two of my cats. With one, he had an infection and needed a round of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 07, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Moongal
How do you decide when to euthanize?

You guys are awesome. Just hearing from people who have gone through this
before helps so much.

It's weird. You know how I said he doesn't knead anymore? Well last night
he jumped in my lap and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Moongal
Costs of dental cleanings

"Mike S." wrote in message

How much does a dental cleaning cost where you live and what are the
individual costs (anesthesia, x-rays, blood work, etc)?

I've gotten...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Moongal
How do you decide when to euthanize?

Thank you everyone. This just sucks.

He hasn't been deteriorating at all in the last few days, in fact he seems
to be eating more, yet I've been getting this strong feeling that it's going
to be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Moongal
How do you decide when to euthanize?

I'm going to have to make that decision at some point. I feel that it's
going to be sooner than later. My 18 year old cat has CRF. He's lost so
much weight. He's basically just a skeleton.

He...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22