Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: santa claus
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 23rd 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By santa claus
recreation

cybercat wrote:

(See me looking at you? I know if you've been bad or good ...)

don't you think I can see what you're doing

heaahh heh heh

"TOOOOW BIIIITS!!"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

wrote:
Wow, I
think I joined a bit of an angry crew.

lmao

WE'RE NOT ANGRY WE'RE INCENSED
THE GRAPES OF OUR WRATH HAS FERMENTED
WE ARE DRUNK WITH FURY, WE MIX RAGE WITH RAGE
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By santa claus
-L.'s christmas present

it's an old fashioned ass whipping Lynn, just in time for christmas

how dare you tell me I don't deserve a cat or any animal

you bitter ol shrew! you're not justified!

i take fine care of my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

wrote:
Oh my, I guess my lil note was taken soooooooo the wrong way. Wow, I
think I joined a bit of an angry crew. I do not HIT my kitty out of
anger, we all pat her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

wrote:

I better join a bit of a lighter souled crew.

uh, mars AND JUPITER ALL IN THE SAME DAY?
thats you heather, i don't have to read an ip to figure that out

but I like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By santa claus
Is my cat crazy?

wrote:
Well ... you didn't properly introduce them and now you're paying the
price. It is fixable

you answered to me my pet, but you mean the other guy.. we know what
you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

Outsider wrote:

You DO know your ip address appears in your posts don't you, ahole? Why
are you answering your own post using a different name?

shhh, it was just getting good, lmao
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By santa claus
recreation

cybercat wrote:
"santa claus" wrote in message
cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By santa claus
Is my cat crazy?

ADeadFishDied wrote:

A setup? What do you mean by setup?

It's just a technic to drag more info out of somebody
put them on the defense.. a nasty little habit of mine
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By santa claus
recreation

santa claus wrote:
cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says

i want what I paid for
somebody owes me some fun
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By santa claus
dangit, Louis: Hip Dysplasia in a Bengal?

Brian Link wrote:
This morning my wife noticed our 4 year old Bengal was limping. His
rear right leg seemed lame, though Louis was eating and otherwise
acting normally.

The vet took his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By santa claus
recreation

cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By santa claus
My Male Cats are ruining Christmas!!!!

Lynne wrote:

Live tree? If so, consider investing in a nice artificial tree.

what part of no paychec didnt register Lynne?

not just an artificial tree BUT A NICE ONE?

yeah! ok! maybe I can get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By santa claus
Is my cat crazy?

Cheryl wrote:

She's not crazy,snip good advice

good advice Cheryl, but this don't smell right
it smells like a setup
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By santa claus
My Male Cats are ruining Christmas!!!!

lndsy wrote:
I have two male cats that are indore out dore cats and they are both
sparaying the Christmas tree!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha that's what male cats do
haaaaaaaaaaa hahaha

OR! next...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

ADeadFishDied wrote:

**** up a tree? You need to cool it... It's A-OK to be angry but don't
start getting that mad.

you know, that's an odd tale, but I am certain we don't know the half
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By santa claus
canon-ball kitty / milk run

-L. wrote:

Hell, I don't even care about all of that. All I care is that those
poor kittens are doomed - either to a fate like Ruprecht's or to
reproduce and perpetuate the cycle. The dude...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

Matthew wrote:

But you liked it didn't you that was why your mouth was open you were
gasping out do it again ;-)

stay out of this ass whippin matt this don't concern you

pulling my belt off
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By santa claus
cat licks air

wrote:
So, what does the vet say?

forgive me heather

why are you slapping the cat?
cause you can't pull her through you?
is that a love tap?
don't do that
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 06, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By santa claus
ping sheelagh

sheelagh wrote:

ROFLOL,BACKWARDS,FORWARDS,SIDEWAYS AND THE DYING FLY TOO.....YOU ARE A
JOKE!!!!!!!!!

no you're a joke
you went right to bottom feeding

guess Ill just stuff you into my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By santa claus
canon-ball kitty / milk run

bookie wrote:
snip runny crap

Bookie

you're a dumbass
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 06, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By santa claus
stay at home survey - would you do it again

barb wrote:
I don't stay home all day. I slip out in the afternoons sometimes and play
bridge or Mah Jongg. Also shop and meet friends for lunch or dinner. An
all day at home day is a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By santa claus
Ping Cybercat

Matthew wrote:
Check your email Please

it's not polite to whisper

i need a copy of what you sent her
pronto!

"check you email".. pfft!
probably a coupon for some denture cream
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By santa claus
canon-ball kitty / milk run

watch this little grey kitten run over top of everybody to get some
milk
this is jupiter and her new 7

there are 2 solid blacks in there, they are darkening by the day

I already have 2 homes lined...