Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
KitKat's Visitor

Where you ever able to do anything about it?

On Jan 14, 11:23 am, "
wrote:

DanielleWhat is it about big orange males? When I was a kid,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 14th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
KitKat's Visitor

I actually believe that he lives in the house a couple down from us. I
believe that I have seen a cat just like him in their big picture
window. Should I go over and say - keep your cat out of our...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
KitKat's Visitor

There is a neighborhood cat (we call him/her Orange cat) that comes to
visit KitKat who is an indoor cat. Orange cat sits on the window ledge
and just sits there. It drives KitKat crazy..he meows...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Change in Feeding

that makes sense.......

On Dec 15, 9:11 pm, Lynne wrote:
on Sat, 16 Dec 2006 02:06:10 GMT, wrote:

I see you have strong feelings about...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 06, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Change in Feeding

We considered that and have purchased two which have been unreliable.
Do you have a recommendation on one?

On Dec 15, 7:48 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Use a feeder with a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Change in Feeding

I see you have strong feelings about this...can you please tell me why
you say don't?

On Dec 15, 6:56 pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
KitKat's mom asked:

How do you recommend...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Change in Feeding

I am thinking about changing because he tries to wake us up from 4:00
am until 6:30 am when the alarm clock goes off. He used to wait for
the alarm, but something has changed and it is driving me...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Advice Needed

Good point.....I have trouble with the whole..dont' punish for
bad.....reward for good thing.

On Dec 14, 8:04 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Thu 14 Dec 2006 07:26:00a, wrote...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Change in Feeding

I want to change my cat from a fixed feeding schedule to free feeding.
Today I doubled what I normally put in his bowl and he ate the whole
thing. How do you recommend that I make this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Kitten Shiver/Tremors while falling asleep

My guy will do this in his sleep. I always thought he was having a
good mouse chasing dream.

On Dec 8, 4:12 pm, "beachgirl" wrote:
My 14 week old kitten has recently begun...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
amazing tiger mama!

Oh yes! I got this e-mailed to me. How cute is she!!

On Dec 13, 8:55 pm, Lynne wrote:
This story is about a month old, but it's the first I have seen it.
Amazing!...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
How to tell the correct weight for a cat?

Your vet should be able to tell you. My guy is approx 9lbs and the vet
said he is a bit overweight. I can feel his spine, but not his ribs.

Good Luck

Danielle

On Dec 14, 4:17 am, Chris...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Advice Needed

That is not encouraging!! :O)

We considered the auto feeder, but felt the same issue would happen.
How would he even know to go check befor trying to wake us up?

On Dec 13, 10:08 pm, Lynne...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Advice Needed

He has actually gotten better. I keep a squirt bottle by my bed now.
He used to jump up and he got some nice blasts. Now he will only put
his front paws up on the bed and cry...or just stand in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Advice Needed

Thanks cheryl, he is kind of stuborn. How long do you think we will
have to live through the crying before he gets used to it?

Cheryl wrote:
On Wed 13 Dec 2006 08:08:13p, wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Cheryl wrote:
On Wed 13 Dec 2006 08:08:13p, wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Advice Needed

My cat is not a grazer. He can not leave any food in his bowl so we
have put him on a schedule. He eats when we get up in the am and when
we get home. The problem is that he begins to try to wake...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 06, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
What is he trying to tell us?

Over the past month KitKat walks around the house meowing. I have
tried playing with him, ignoring him, and meowing back at him. He will
even let out crazy sounding meows as he runs around the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 06, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Auto Feeder Recommendations??

Hi All,

My little guy is not on of those cats I can just leave food out for.
He gets fed a 1/4 cup in the am and 1/4 cup in the pm. So now we are
talking about going on vacation. I have a friend...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Show

How neat - never heard about a cat show. Is there a web site where I
could learn more about them?

wrote:
there is a Star City Cat Fanciers Cat Show in Roanoke, VA at their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Meows all morning

He is approx 1 1/2 years old....

Buddy wrote:
How old is he?

wrote:
So the routine is that the alarm goes off at 6:15 am every day and I
get up and first thing -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Meows all morning

So the routine is that the alarm goes off at 6:15 am every day and I
get up and first thing - feed the cat. During the week - this is the
time I get up to go to work. On the weekend I go back to...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22