Showing results 1 to 25 of 138
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PawsForThought
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By PawsForThought
Bubba vs The Furminator - Round 1

On May 2, 8:25*pm, (Claude V. Lucas) wrote:
http://members.cox.net/claudevl/Bubba-Furminator.jpg

OMG, that's a heck of a lot of fur. I don't get nearly that much off
my 2 cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 25th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By PawsForThought
aaarrrggghhh!!!! I am SO confused. Best food for senior cats withkidney/heart/gingivitus probs in UK

On Dec 24, 5:05 pm, "cindys" wrote:
"Petzl" wrote in message
Raw
Chicken wings I also believe are good for teeth?

Really really dangerous....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 24th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By PawsForThought
The stigma of owning a cat.

When I lost my last cat, my employer could not understand why I was so
upset. In his favor, he did send flowers though and let me take time
off from work. But he still didn't and to this day...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By PawsForThought
Another LONG one. Update: Gabby and whether or not we have killed him yet. Warning: LONG.

On Nov 11, 6:50 am, "-Lost" wrote:
Response to PawsForThought :

Gah! Sounds like your cat is acting like a playful teenager who
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By PawsForThought
Update: Gabby and whether or not we have killed him yet. Warning: LONG.

On Nov 9, 1:58 pm, "-Lost" wrote:

book length post snipped

The only thing I know for certain is that if he does this as an adult
to one of my children again...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By PawsForThought
FS - Sophisticated kitty sterling silver harmony balls

On Nov 9, 11:22 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"Jewelry by Yael" wrote in ...

On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By PawsForThought
Change in behavious after vaccination?

Hi Mike,
You might want to check out this excellent website to learn more about
vaccines:

www.catshots.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By PawsForThought
collar that doesn't come off?

I've been using this collar, made by Harmony. It can stretch over the
cat's head if he gets caught on something.

http://www.harmonybuckles.com/merchant/index.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By PawsForThought
puttting my siamese up for adoption?

On Oct 3, 12:26 pm, wrote:
i thinking about giving her up for adoption but i had people say that
another change will kill her. if that is the case maybe its better me
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 125
Posted By PawsForThought
I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

On Oct 1, 11:42 pm, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from PawsForThought :

On Sep 28, 2:01 pm, "-Lost" wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 07, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By PawsForThought
How to keep cats off of tables?

On Oct 1, 3:01 am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
None of that will work. Do what I do, set a place for them. Pour them a
drink. Teach them to use utensils. Let them on the table. So...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By PawsForThought
LEAD CONCERN-CERAMIC CAT DISHES/BOWLS FROM TARGET

On Oct 2, 10:24 am, "Barb" wrote:
I agree, it's a problem. My pet shop has these cute Starbarks water bowls
that look like my own Starbucks mug but I turned it over and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 125
Posted By PawsForThought
I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

On Sep 28, 2:01 pm, "-Lost" wrote:
I am seriously disappointed in this animal hospital now.

As well you should be. I really hope you won't be taking your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By PawsForThought
LEAD CONCERN-CERAMIC CAT DISHES/BOWLS FROM TARGET

On Oct 1, 12:16 pm, wrote:
Just wondering...I recently bought a cat feeding set from Target
(ceramic water and food) dish. They sit in this nice convenient metal
rack,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By PawsForThought
Six-month-old still suckles

My 7 year-old cat nurses on my husband's beard. He's done this since
we adopted him as a kitten from a rescue. He wraps his paws around
DH's neck and then nurses on his beard and purrs like mad. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By PawsForThought
A tell of harrassment

On Aug 1, 2:22 pm, bonbon wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:59:45 -0700, Sherry wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By PawsForThought
Kitties and Company

On Jul 12, 4:39 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"PawsForThought" wrote

I'm curious, do you have company a lot? Like, say, three times or more
most...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By PawsForThought
Kitties and Company

On Jul 11, 5:48 pm, "mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe wrote:
Little Devil is still constant
trouble & fun, excitable, very talkative, always in constant motion & into
everything. His looks &...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By PawsForThought
Kitties and Company

On Jul 11, 1:37 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"PawsForThought" wrote in message

On Jul...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By PawsForThought
Kitties and Company

On Jul 10, 6:57 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Do your cats act differently when you have overnight company?

My cats love company. As soon as someone rings the bell, my Mickey
runs...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 5th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By PawsForThought
Is this feeding method safe?

On Jul 3, 2:19 pm, "
wrote:
Is this a valid concern, or have the manufacturers found a way to make
the rims too dull to matter?

Geesh, tell...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By PawsForThought
coconut safe for dogs & cats?

On Jun 28, 4:02 pm, "CheeseFace via CatKB.com" u35118@uwe wrote:
Can dogs and cats eat safely coconut or drink coconut milk? I haven't been
able to find info on this anywhere & my kitten seems...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By PawsForThought
Chronic Renal Failure - Need Homeopathic or Organic Solutions

On Jun 27, 4:27 pm, "Amy C." wrote:
I'm sure this has been discussed before. However, I'm inquiring on
some "natural" things I can do for our 16 year old baby in Renal
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By PawsForThought
Friend's kitten has repeated abscesses in her head - sinus area?

On Jun 23, 3:33 pm, Zazenzky wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to help a lady who doesn't have a computer and not a
whole lot of money and has a sick kitten. This poor kitty...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By PawsForThought
My cats have never been out

On Jun 20, 2:05 pm, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:

and one morning last winter I went out to
feed all the critters, and our goose couple was in a fenced pen, and the
male was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 138