Showing results 1 to 25 of 180
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Baird Stafford
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 10, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By Baird Stafford
Delicate question re kneading

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

Now when he kneads he presses his nether regions down into my lap and by the
motion of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 10, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baird Stafford
Second Life (OT)

In article ,
"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote:

When I looked at it, registration required debit or credit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 10, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baird Stafford
Second Life (OT)

In article ,
tanadashoes wrote:

Is there anyone here who plays Second Life? Amanda and her fiancée are
both hard core...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 10, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Baird Stafford
Please purr for Rusty

In article
,
Winnie wrote:

Rusty was just diagnosed with pancreatitis. He is down to 5.8 lb. He
was 7 lb...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 10, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Baird Stafford
Member of the jury? (*not* OT)

In article ,
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Meet Sal Esposito, summoned for jury duty. The jury commissioner denied a
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 10, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Baird Stafford
Mystery during the night

In article , Cheryl
wrote:

I suppose I'll never know what happened during the night!

And you're probably better off for it!

Baird
who had dark...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 09, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Baird Stafford
Boyfie and his meowing for food

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

snip

We got it done and I'll see if it makes a difference about his ridiculous
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 09, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Baird Stafford
Winter weather

In article ,
MLB wrote:

The temp is a balmy 33 degrees and snow is starting to fall. Feels
good after so many days of single digits. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Baird Stafford
A Mouse in my Bed!

In article ,
"jmcquown" wrote:

No, not a real one! (thankfully) Persia has never before brought toys up on
my bed. Until last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Baird Stafford
Where we live

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend &...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Baird Stafford
Variable Weight?

Years ago I read somewhere (not in this newsgroup) that cats are able to
vary their weight according to circumstance. I believe it.

Here on the eastern coast of the Florida peninsula, older houses...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 09, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Baird Stafford
Comic strip cats

In article
,
Bobcat wrote:

I love the cats in comic strips, especially Solange the haughty
Siamese...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 09, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Baird Stafford
Roxy likes butternut squash

In article ,
wrote:

I think it's the butter and grated parmesean that did the trick. :)

I dunno. I've had other cats who thought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 09, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Baird Stafford
Please help us take care a cat for three months.

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

snip

If I wanted to be pedantic I could say that only the British speak English
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Baird Stafford
Thread drift (was That way lies madness....)

In article ,
"Yowie" wrote:

Anyone else notice how threads almost invariably drift towards food? LOL

The phenomenon has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 09, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 128
Posted By Baird Stafford
purrs for kyla

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

some of you may have noticed she hasn't posted lately. she had a health
issue that is quite...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Baird Stafford
Delivering a Positive Message

In article ,
"LC" wrote:

ADV Broadcast Of November 21, 2009

Feh. Talk about off-topic!

Baird

--
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 09, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29

In article ,
tanadashoes wrote:

snip

All purrs and prayers are welcome and we are grateful to you all for
them. Rob,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 09, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Baird Stafford
Dave's gone a-hunting

In article ,
"Jofirey" wrote:

snip

I'm curious. Can and will a coyote bring down a small deer? Or do
we need to bears and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 64
Posted By Baird Stafford
Impromptu poll

In article
,
Jane wrote:

Show of hands, everyone! How many of you have considered *not* making
your bed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Baird Stafford
Black cats on Halloween

In article ,
Netmask wrote:

Bobcat wrote:
This is an often-posted reminder, but it's worth repeating. Tonight is
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Baird Stafford
Snoopy had a nice dream

In article ,
"Adrian" wrote:

Snoopy was deeply asleep on my bed earlier, snoring loudly. She woke up,
looked around, then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Baird Stafford
Wanted: Cat-Proof safe

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

snip

Maybe a nice solid steel safe would work.....

Or large glass jars with screw-on lids, kept back from the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 16th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Baird Stafford
He's my boy

In article
,
NettieCat wrote:

How long have cats been punching people? I'd never noticed it before,
but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 09, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Baird Stafford
Annabelle is wounded

In article ,
"Pat" wrote:

I noticed some blood on her chin... upon inspection, I find four holes in a
squarish...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 180